Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Full recompile of single package only
Full recompile of single package only [message #54174] Fri, 05 June 2020 11:04 Go to next message
Maginor is currently offline  Maginor
Hi,

Sometimes when I change the layout of a class, theide does not correctly recompile all affected .cpp files when I just Build (F7).
I would like to force a full rebuild of my working package, however I can only see a button to do a full rebuild of all packages in the project (taking a few minutes). Is there a button for this somewhere?
Re: Full recompile of single package only [message #54175 is a reply to message #54174] Fri, 05 June 2020 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hello Maginor,
Quote:
I would like to force a full rebuild of my working package, however I can only see a button to do a full rebuild of all packages in the project (taking a few minutes). Is there a button for this somewhere?

1) Right click on the package you want to rebuild (in theIDE's packages list, on the left).
2) Select "Clean Package" and/or "Build package" menu items.

Screenshot:

index.php?t=getfile&id=6096&private=0

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Oblivion

Re: Full recompile of single package only [message #54206 is a reply to message #54174] Mon, 08 June 2020 13:40 Go to previous message
Maginor is currently offline  Maginor
Thank you!
Amazed that I didn't see that, as I certainly tried to look at some of the context menus Embarassed
Previous Topic: invalid memory access
Next Topic: Generated makefile in Linux do not use all includes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:35:45 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01372 seconds