FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » 2020.2 'upcoming'
Re: 2020.2 'upcoming' [message #55061 is a reply to message #55058] Wed, 07 October 2020 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom1
Senior Contributor
Hi Mirek,

In this case the important thing is that printing to normal printers work properly. And that's working now. Thanks! Smile

PDF is not currently one of my priorities. I just used it (Windows print to PDF) to see what actually goes to the printer. It is far easier to zoom in a PDF than it is to see any minor details on a 600-1200 dpi paper print...

So, from my point of view it's all good now.

As for the distant future: Maybe a Painting could be directly saved as a vector based PDF file without intermediate rasterization. (After quite some hours of work, I'm afraid...)

(Thinking of Painting <-> SVG, Painting <-> PDF, etc...)

Thanks and best regards,

Tom
Re: 2020.2 'upcoming' [message #55062 is a reply to message #55061] Wed, 07 October 2020 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Novo is currently offline  Novo
Ultimate Contributor
In case you didn't know, Upp on Mac is broken.
----- plugin/pcre ( GUI CLANG SHARED POSIX BSD OSX ) (35 / 39)
/Users/ssg/.local/soft/bb-worker/worker/m-upp/build/uppsrc/CodeEditor/CodeEditor.cpp:869:2: error: expected expression
        DDUMPHEX(code);
        ^
/Users/ssg/.local/soft/bb-worker/worker/m-upp/build/uppsrc/Core/Diag.h:108:26: note: expanded from macro 'DDUMPHEX'
#define DDUMPHEX(nx)     @ // To clean logs after debugging, this produces error in release mode
                         ^
1 error generated.

Regards,
Novo
Re: 2020.2 'upcoming' [message #55065 is a reply to message #55062] Wed, 07 October 2020 21:04 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Novo wrote on Wed, 07 October 2020 20:20
In case you didn't know, Upp on Mac is broken.
----- plugin/pcre ( GUI CLANG SHARED POSIX BSD OSX ) (35 / 39)
/Users/ssg/.local/soft/bb-worker/worker/m-upp/build/uppsrc/CodeEditor/CodeEditor.cpp:869:2: error: expected expression
        DDUMPHEX(code);
        ^
/Users/ssg/.local/soft/bb-worker/worker/m-upp/build/uppsrc/Core/Diag.h:108:26: note: expanded from macro 'DDUMPHEX'
#define DDUMPHEX(nx)     @ // To clean logs after debugging, this produces error in release mode
                         ^
1 error generated.

Thanks, should be now fixed.
Previous Topic: Turtle package is ported to VirtualGui
Next Topic: clang windows -FPIC not supported
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:47:04 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02912 seconds