Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » Hungarian translation
Hungarian translation [message #55341] Sun, 01 November 2020 12:55 Go to next message
warchef is currently offline  warchef
Promising Member
Hello,

i made some translations from uppsrc to Hungarian.
I attach the patch file.

Sincerely,
warchef
Re: Hungarian translation [message #55368 is a reply to message #55341] Tue, 03 November 2020 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

Wonderful contribution - we need more like this! I think Mirek will soon apply this changes. Also, when this happend I will add you to the credits as one of the Translator. Thanks!

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: Hungarian translation [message #55370 is a reply to message #55368] Tue, 03 November 2020 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Quote:

Also, when this happend I will add you to the credits as one of the Translator.

Speaking of translations, I'd translated the U++ to Turkish (which I plan to update after I finish restructuring my upp-components repo), but I never managed to get my name to the "hall of fame".

Not to mention I have some humble contributions to U++ (such as SSH, POP3 packages, refactored Turtle & refactored SMTP (STARTTLS support), and some functions here and there). Rolling Eyes What else must I do to be on the translators & contributors list? Smile

Best regards,
Oblivion

[Updated on: Tue, 03 November 2020 10:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hungarian translation [message #55383 is a reply to message #55370] Wed, 04 November 2020 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
Hello Oblvion,

You are now officially U++ author. Congratulations for all your long term effort you have putted in U++ development. We appropriate it and congratulations! Right now I am responsible of putting people into credits section, so in the near future I will probably create separated pined forum thread to gather all people that are not present in the credits section.

I would like to say that for U++ it is very important to respect all contributors in the credits section. I know that today many software has anonymous authors especially this software commercially developed. The authors are only present in the version control history. If that history will gone then the information was lost. We do not want to follow that path. We are glad for even the smallest help and we respect it.

Klugier

Re: Hungarian translation [message #55387 is a reply to message #55383] Wed, 04 November 2020 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hello Klugier,

Thank you all very much! Smile

Quote:
We are glad for even the smallest help and we respect it.

And I am really glad to be a part of this wonderful and friendly community.

Best regards,
Oblivion

Re: Hungarian translation [message #55390 is a reply to message #55368] Thu, 05 November 2020 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
Hello Klugier,

thanks, I'll do my best! Very Happy

Sincerely,
warchef
Re: Hungarian translation [message #55510 is a reply to message #55341] Wed, 18 November 2020 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Sorry for the delay, applied.

BTW, .patch is not the preffered method here (.tr file is), but it worked well in this case, so mentioning this here only for future translators.

Mirek
Re: Hungarian translation [message #55511 is a reply to message #55510] Wed, 18 November 2020 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
Hello,

In addition to what Mirek said I also added you to About box under Translators Smile Thanks! So, you are now part of U++ development team.

Klugier

[Updated on: Wed, 18 November 2020 13:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hungarian translation [message #55519 is a reply to message #55510] Thu, 19 November 2020 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
Hello Mirek,

thanks, next time i will do it the way you asked.

Sincerely,
warchef
Re: Hungarian translation [message #55520 is a reply to message #55511] Thu, 19 November 2020 09:58 Go to previous message
Promising Member
Hello Klugier,

thanks, I try! Very Happy

Sincerely,
warchef
Previous Topic: Fixed some Dutch translations
Next Topic: Missing translation string in CtrlLib/AKeys.cpp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:05:13 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01424 seconds