Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Some keyword that give nothing in documentation
Some keyword that give nothing in documentation [message #55961] Thu, 07 January 2021 11:20
Xemuth is currently offline  Xemuth
Hello, sometime I'm looking for a way to do thing and wondering if a solution exist in U++.

By exemple lets try read line console input in C++ :
#include <string>
std::string str;
std::getline(std::cin, str);

If we look at TheIDE documentation, the keywork 'cin' dont give any result.
same for GetLine, only Stream / Socket / Serialisation GetLine are revealed.

A beginner at this stade will think that nothing have been implemented and he will have to use standard. But
ReadStdIn()

exist and can be found only by using 'Read' or 'In' but with thoses keyword their is like 50~ matchs in documentation.

Maybe it could be good if some std keywork was linked some with entry in documentations ? What you think about it ?

Also, I want to do regex, typing "REGEX" in documentation only bring me to copyright page. No documentaiton exist for package plugin/pcre (which is the package to use for regex). My idea is : When a research is performed in documentation, an additional node is added to the documentaton, this nodes can be called "Packages" and show each package for which the keyword match with one of the package description :
https://i.imgur.com/BYCVQ1b.png

Previous Topic: IDE build using gcc failed
Next Topic: [BUG] Assembly selection bug [DUPLICATE]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 14:45:20 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05062 seconds