Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » Windows XP U++ installation file (I want to install u++ in Windows XP .)
Windows XP U++ installation file [message #58666] Fri, 15 July 2022 13:17 Go to next message
santhosh is currently offline  santhosh
I want installations file for windows xp, where i can find installtions file for windows xp

santhosh
Re: Windows XP U++ installation file [message #58667 is a reply to message #58666] Fri, 15 July 2022 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I highly suggest you to do not to use Windows XP. Using unsupported OS expose you to the security vulnerabilities. Instead of that install any modern Linux distribution, it should be compatible with your hardware.

However, if you would like to follow that path, just download old U++ release from here. Just try something around 5485 version. Maybe 2015.1 will work? I am not sure, you will need to download and try.

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: Windows XP U++ installation file [message #58670 is a reply to message #58667] Sat, 16 July 2022 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
santhosh is currently offline  santhosh
Thanks for the link , I am trying to install please guide me with steps, which boot method i want to select .

Attached file for your reference .
  • Attachment: ezyzip.zip
    (Size: 76.32KB, Downloaded 64 times)

santhosh
Re: Windows XP U++ installation file [message #58671 is a reply to message #58670] Sun, 17 July 2022 09:52 Go to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

You should try to download MinGW that works on Windows XP and specify it in auto setup. MSVC is out of scope in this case.

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Previous Topic: AVG antivirus claims 16270 theide.exe (Windows) is infected with Win64:Evo-gen [Susp]
Next Topic: Scatterctrl Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 12:26:59 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02579 seconds