Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » Assist++ doesn't work!
Assist++ doesn't work! [message #4088] Wed, 19 July 2006 19:17 Go to next message
_Seven_ is currently offline  _Seven_
Hi. If i am posting in the wrong forum excuse-me.Now, reporting my problems i use the last stable version 605 and the Assist++ doesn't work!Maybe the problem is that i don't know how to work with Assist++ but look ate the printscreen:
http://paulofreitas7.googlepages.com/problem2.JPG/problem2-full.jpg

Well and i have another problem.I create a new package, but the new package doesn't appear on the selection project window. See it:

http://paulofreitas7.googlepages.com/problem1.JPG/problem1-full.jpg

This problems are something that i don't know how to do on U++? Or they exist because are bugs of U++?
Sorry about large images. Thank you for your attention

[Updated on: Wed, 19 July 2006 19:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Assist++ doesn't work! [message #4091 is a reply to message #4088] Wed, 19 July 2006 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
_Seven_ wrote on Wed, 19 July 2006 19:17

Hi. If i am posting in the wrong forum excuse-me.Now, reporting my problems i use the last stable version 605 and the Assist++ doesn't work!Maybe the problem is that i don't know how to work with Assist++ but look ate the printscreen:

In the picture I do not see problem. Have you read the documentation about Assist? I mean theide menu bar / Assist / Help index and then select the item Assist++
Quote:

Well and i have another problem.I create a new package, but the new package doesn't appear on the selection project window. See it:

All the packages have been created created in the same way? or maybe you moved the packages from one directory to another?

Luigi
Re: Assist++ doesn't work! [message #4094 is a reply to message #4088] Wed, 19 July 2006 21:38 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Assist: Looks like you have empty query. Assist is more tools, the most often you will see the list of methods after pressing '.' or '->'.

Package: I guess your package lacks main configuration. Try to click "All packages" option.

Mirek
Previous Topic: how to enable code completion feature for standart c++ library?
Next Topic: Switching between Topic++ and IDE [BUG?]]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:17:37 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01195 seconds