Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » FileSel&FileList, Path » BUG Access violation when closing FileSel
BUG Access violation when closing FileSel [message #59404] Thu, 22 December 2022 13:35 Go to next message
Maginor is currently offline  Maginor
Hi, I get the following bug when I click OK on a FileSel. It only seems to happen if the rest of the function after ExecuteOpen() takes a long time, and it does not happen consistently.
ExcecuteOpen() is called inside a callback function attached to a toolbar button.

As you can see, the call stack does not involve any user code, and I get the same bug in two different ultimate++ applications that have fairly different user code.
If I make a PromptOK() call right after ExecuteOpen() and before the rest of the function is executed, the crash does not happen.

I am getting this both with ClangX64 and MSVCx64 compilation setups (Windows 10).

index.php?t=getfile&id=6730&private=0

The lambda in the call stack is the following one inside DisplayPopup.cpp, DisplayPopup::Set(...)
popup->WhenClose << [=] { PostCallback([=] { popup.Clear(); }); };
  • Attachment: bug.png
    (Size: 205.35KB, Downloaded 141 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 25 December 2022 11:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: BUG Access violation when closing FileSel [message #59707 is a reply to message #59404] Mon, 13 March 2023 13:53 Go to previous message
Maginor is currently offline  Maginor
This has now been fixed in the latest update.
Previous Topic: FileSel + DisplayPopup crash
Next Topic: FindFile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:03:02 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02421 seconds