Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » problems with plugin/jpg
problems with plugin/jpg [message #4360] Thu, 03 August 2006 08:13 Go to next message
fallingdutch is currently offline  fallingdutch
Experienced Member
Hi all,

I have started a new console application and added plugin/jpg, wich also adds Draw, so there are 3 Packages added to my Application:
- Core
- Draw
- plugin/jpg

when i compiling Draw I get a lot of errors but when i compile the reference ImageDraw i wont get any errors at all.

So i guess I need just another Package ... Image doesnt do the trick.

Any Ideas? Or is it impossible to use images in console apps?

thanks for your help,
Bas

PS: some errors (not all, because 1st to many 2nd copy and paste doesnt work with theIde and firefox Sad )
Draw/Draw.cpp:39: undefinde reference to Image::PaintImage(Draw&, Rect_<int> const&, Rect_<int> const&, int) const
Draw/Draw.cpp:45: undefinde reference to Image::PaintImage(Draw&, Rect_<int> const&, Rect_<int> const&, Color, Color, Color) const
[...]
Draw/Draw.cpp:246: undefined reference to Draw::Draw()
[...]
Re: problems with plugin/jpg [message #4365 is a reply to message #4360] Thu, 03 August 2006 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Ooops, correct, right at the moment, Draw and GUI is required to work with images. Something to fix I believe.

Mirek
Re: problems with plugin/jpg [message #4372 is a reply to message #4365] Thu, 03 August 2006 14:33 Go to previous message
fallingdutch is currently offline  fallingdutch
Experienced Member
*sigh* ... already thought i was again to stupid to find a simple mistake Smile

afair you need CtrlLib and arent able to use CtrlCore without CtrlLib (because of Errors with the keys)

Bas
Previous Topic: How to load jpg/png images?
Next Topic: Any video streaming capabilities?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:03:55 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01315 seconds