Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » ¿Translation to spanish?
¿Translation to spanish? [message #5177] Sat, 09 September 2006 16:43 Go to next message
nicomesas is currently offline  nicomesas
Experienced Member
At some moment of the next future I am going to need that the messages of the lib are in Spanish and with complete certainty I will need that the formats of the currency and, mainly, the date have the own style of Spain (¿and other Latin countries?).

By example, 1,000.00 ¤ are in spain 1.000,00 ¤
today "Sat, 09 September 2006" is "Sáb, 9 de Septiembre de 2006" and so.

Perhaps also it could make a translation to Catalan the language that we spoke in Catalunya/Barcelona.

Somebody can indicate to me by where I can be beginning has to do this?

Thanks

Nico

Re: ¿Translation to spanish? [message #5179 is a reply to message #5177] Sat, 09 September 2006 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
nicomesas wrote on Sat, 09 September 2006 10:43

At some moment of the next future I am going to need that the messages of the lib are in Spanish and with complete certainty I will need that the formats of the currency and, mainly, the date have the own style of Spain (¿and other Latin countries?).

By example, 1,000.00 ¤ are in spain 1.000,00 ¤
today "Sat, 09 September 2006" is "Sáb, 9 de Septiembre de 2006" and so.

Perhaps also it could make a translation to Catalan the language that we spoke in Catalunya/Barcelona.

Somebody can indicate to me by where I can be beginning has to do this?

Thanks

Nico

http://upp.sourceforge.net/srcdoc$Core$i18n$en-us.html

Also see other posts in this forum.

Mirek
Re: ¿Translation to spanish? [message #6195 is a reply to message #5179] Thu, 02 November 2006 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomesas is currently offline  nicomesas
Experienced Member
Hi Mirek!

There are the .tr file that contains the spanish translations of packages which I am using for the translation of my develpment application bigmailer. (Core, CtrlLib, RichEdit, Web).

Do you think that he would be better to extract tr of TheIDE instead of my application?

• Attachment: esES_.tr
    (Size: 16.10KB, Downloaded 1207 times)
Re: ¿Translation to spanish? [message #6197 is a reply to message #6195] Thu, 02 November 2006 14:45 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
nicomesas wrote on Thu, 02 November 2006 07:55

Hi Mirek!

There are the .tr file that contains the spanish translations of packages which I am using for the translation of my develpment application bigmailer. (Core, CtrlLib, RichEdit, Web).

Thanks, in the main tree now...

Quote:

Do you think that he would be better to extract tr of TheIDE instead of my application?

Well, it does not really matter Smile

Mirek
Previous Topic: FileSelector charset problem
Next Topic: Uim multilingual input method library
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:03:53 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01048 seconds