Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Packages & Assemblies doc
Packages & Assemblies doc [message #448] Tue, 03 January 2006 12:11 Go to next message
gprentice is currently offline  gprentice
Experienced Member
Hi

The attached zip file ide-packages-doc.zip (765 KB) contains some documentation (pdf and Topic++ files) on packages and assemblies.
Owing to the limitation of 2MB on zip file attachments, one of the pdfs is in the next message coz it's around 2MB by itself Smile

Post any questions or suggestions here. Thanks.

There's a zip file within the zip file containing Topic++ files and a readme.txt file which says the following.

The zip file ide-app-tpp-topic-files.zip contains Topic++ files that were used to generate the pdf files. The .tpp files need to be placed in \uppsrc\ide\app.tpp and the file gp1style1.style goes in upp Common directory.

IntroductionToUPP$en-us.tpp is an outline of what I think a U++ user guide intro. page should say but it's only half done right now.

Also needed is a topic on how to use TheIDE and info on "output mode" dialog and "build methods" dialogs (and some other stuff!).

Graeme
Re: Packages & Assemblies doc [message #449 is a reply to message #448] Tue, 03 January 2006 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member

The other pdf (this file might not be here for long).

Graeme
Re: Packages & Assemblies doc [message #450 is a reply to message #448] Tue, 03 January 2006 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
OK, it is part of TheIDE help now Smile (Except of intruction part, which seems to be way unfinished).

I have just centered images and removed "can be compiled to static library or set of object files", as that is not 100% correct.

Thanks!
Re: Packages & Assemblies doc [message #461 is a reply to message #450] Wed, 04 January 2006 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member

Quote:

I have just centered images and removed "can be compiled to static library or set of object files", as that is not 100% correct.

Ok, thanks. Could you post the updated tpp files (zipped?) back here so I can update a few things and people can download them or make comments. I'm thinking when I grab the files off this forum I might post a "lock" message to say I'm updating the files so no-one else tries to. Then when I post them back I'll unlock. I don't think we need a mutex for this Smile What do you think?

Graeme
Re: Packages & Assemblies doc [message #464 is a reply to message #461] Wed, 04 January 2006 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
gprentice wrote on Wed, 04 January 2006 04:14

Quote:

Ok, thanks. Could you post the updated tpp files (zipped?) back here so I can update a few things and people can download them or make comments. I'm thinking when I grab the files off this forum I might post a "lock" message to say I'm updating the files so no-one else tries to. Then when I post them back I'll unlock. I don't think we need a mutex for this Smile What do you think?

Graeme

Here... BTW, I thing that posting .tpp file itself is enoough (stylesheet is contained and can be exported any time anyway).
Re: Packages & Assemblies doc [message #465 is a reply to message #464] Wed, 04 January 2006 12:09 Go to previous message
Experienced Member

Quote:

Here... BTW, I thing that posting .tpp file itself is enoough (stylesheet is contained and can be exported any time anyway).

ok, well I don't know much about stylesheets coz they're not documented. Smile
BTW that reminds me, I couldn't get the stylesheet to apply itself to the Heading1 at the top that has Times new roman font - I had to apply 20 point font "manually". I was going to change the name of that stylesheet too ...

I'll assume you didn't change the other one about ConfiguringPackages - not even to centre images ...

Previous Topic: Ultimate in ProgammersHeaven..
Next Topic: Terminology
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:01:22 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01631 seconds