Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » bigmailer
Re: bigmailer [message #6287 is a reply to message #6285] Sun, 05 November 2006 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

forlano wrote on Sun, 05 November 2006 14:48

I tried your new version but I had the error:
C:\MyApps\GridCtrl\GridHeader.cpp(1523) : error C3861: 'IsXPStyle': identifier not found
GridCtrl.cpp
C:\MyApps\GridCtrl\GridCtrl.cpp(285) : error C2039: 'IsXPStyle' : is not a member of 'Ctrl'
        C:\upp\uppsrc\CtrlCore/CtrlCore.h(172) : see declaration of 'Ctrl'
C:\MyApps\GridCtrl\GridCtrl.cpp(285) : error C3861: 'IsXPStyle': identifier not found
C:\MyApps\GridCtrl\GridCtrl.cpp(4552) : error C3861: 'IsXPStyle': identifier not found
GridCtrl: 2 file(s) built in (0:04.92), 2461 msecs / file, duration = 5016 msecs

I'm using 610-dev3. Any idea?
Luigi

I have not released any new version yet Wink. You must be talking about the old one. Anyway IsXPStyle no longer exists in upp. Just add this function to GridBase.h:

bool IsXPStyle() { return true; }

That should fix all errors..
Re: bigmailer [message #6288 is a reply to message #6285] Sun, 05 November 2006 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomesas is currently offline  nicomesas
Experienced Member
This function (IsXPStyle) seems that it does not exist in the last version of development of the U++ but as the GridCtrl does not belong, still, to the core of U++, the changes have not considered (or that I believe). We could ask to him Daniel (unodgs) when it will be its GridCtrl integrated in U++? but at the moment it is what we have.

To solve the problem, you simply comment the lines and already is.

But, you can download first release, http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bigmailer/bigmailer-relea se-01-src.zip?download in which I include the modified code of GridCtrl and the new system of plug-in.

Greetings from Barcelona.
Re: bigmailer [message #6289 is a reply to message #6287] Sun, 05 November 2006 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
unodgs wrote on Sun, 05 November 2006 21:23

I have not released any new version yet Wink. You must be talking about the old one. Anyway IsXPStyle no longer exists in upp. Just add this function to GridBase.h:

bool IsXPStyle() { return true; }

That should fix all errors..

Unfortunatly it solves all problem but one...

C:\MyApps\GridCtrl\GridCtrl.cpp(285) : error C2039: 'IsXPStyle' : is not a member of 'Ctrl'

I must put somewhere and I do not want to modify the library. But previuously I was able to compile bigmailer. When IsXPStyle disappeared?
BTW, can I use your gridctrl?... after fixing this problem of course Smile

Luigi
Re: bigmailer [message #6292 is a reply to message #6289] Sun, 05 November 2006 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

Unfortunatly it solves all problem but one...

I must put somewhere and I do not want to modify the library. But previuously I was able to compile bigmailer. When IsXPStyle disappeared?
BTW, can I use your gridctrl?... after fixing this problem of course

Just remove Ctrl:: . And yes you can still use it.
Re: bigmailer [message #6293 is a reply to message #6288] Sun, 05 November 2006 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor

nicomesas wrote on Sun, 05 November 2006 15:29

This function (IsXPStyle) seems that it does not exist in the last version of development of the U++ but as the GridCtrl does not belong, still, to the core of U++, the changes have not considered (or that I believe). We could ask to him Daniel (unodgs) when it will be its GridCtrl integrated in U++? but at the moment it is what we have.

To solve the problem, you simply comment the lines and already is.

But, you can download first release, http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bigmailer/bigmailer-relea se-01-src.zip?download in which I include the modified code of GridCtrl and the new system of plug-in.

GridCtrl will be the part of the upp since (I hope so) the next official release. My internal version is always up to date (zero compiling problems). Unfortunately I wasn't able to realease it because of too many major changes..

Re: bigmailer [message #6567 is a reply to message #6229] Sat, 18 November 2006 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomesas is currently offline  nicomesas
Experienced Member
unodgs wrote on Fri, 03 November 2006 08:31

I've tested your mailer with my newest internal version of grid ctrl and hopefuly it seems to work fine! (some time ago it was not - so thank you for using it - it's a good test for me)

Hi Daniel!
During the last weeks I have begun to work in a new site and I do not have long time to dedicate to bigmailer... nor for nothing else.

It was in a hurry to release a functional version of the program and I suppose that by this it had not seen your message. I also am glad of which to bigmailer works with your version of GridCtrl

I hope to be able to be adding to more functionality to the program and power to use a standarized version of your GridCtrl, when it is released like package of U++.

Also I must in mind build a Web in sf.net to explain how I have done it everything and so that it is "documented" so that it can be used by other people.

icon6.gif  Re: bigmailer [message #8164 is a reply to message #5788] Tue, 13 February 2007 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AngelPortal is currently offline  AngelPortal
Promising Member
I just downloaded the source from the internet, and before
compiling everything, I compile the CtrlGrid the came in
the same download, but it does not build, it show
some errors messages like this in all of them
C:\MyApps\GridCtrl\/GridUtils.h it seens that
the windows version is not working yet or we need some
extra information to get it working.

Angel Portal
Re: bigmailer [message #8172 is a reply to message #8164] Wed, 14 February 2007 08:35 Go to previous message
Ultimate Contributor

AngelPortal wrote on Tue, 13 February 2007 11:52

I just downloaded the source from the internet, and before
compiling everything, I compile the CtrlGrid the came in
the same download, but it does not build, it show
some errors messages like this in all of them
C:\MyApps\GridCtrl\/GridUtils.h it seens that
the windows version is not working yet or we need some
extra information to get it working.

Angel Portal

You have problem because it is the old version of GridCtrl (although the fix to GridUtils.h is easy and was shown on this forum before I think (you can also use MSC instead of GCC)). Use grid from upp sources.
Previous Topic: New UPTs: "Function Test Frame" and "Function Test"
Next Topic: An administrative console...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:33:14 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01775 seconds