Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24457 is a reply to message #24446] Mon, 18 January 2010 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sergeynikitin is currently offline  sergeynikitin
Contributor

Sc0rch wrote on Mon, 18 January 2010 03:13

Many programmers in our country don't know nothing about Upp and its advantages. Yes, it will be a some kind of PR. But I'll not get the money using the site.

Novo wrote on Sun, 17 January 2010 19:47

Let's keep U++ international.

Yes, let's keep U++ forum and code international. But some pages of main site are static and can be translated.

I think they have not been limited to only a translation into Russian of the main page. Especially if we talk about additional PR. So I guess the correct to the community is to create a bilingual site in Russian plus English. The tool can: write multisiting in Joomla.

By the way, interesting to know through which the engine is made www.ultimatepp.org?

SergeyNikitin<U++>( linux, wine )
{
    under( Ubuntu || Debian || Raspbian );
}
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24459 is a reply to message #24457] Mon, 18 January 2010 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sc0rch is currently offline  Sc0rch

sergeynikitin wrote on Mon, 18 January 2010 09:58

By the way, interesting to know through which the engine is made www.ultimatepp.org?

All looks like a plain html, only forum is dynamic, as I think.
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24461 is a reply to message #24457] Mon, 18 January 2010 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Quote:

Hello Sergey

www.ultimatepp.org page is made with Ultimate++ Smile.

uppbox/uppweb is the package that:
- Generates all web html from T++ (you can browse it locally)
- Uploads it to web server

Cons
- The generated web is made in html, so it is static (like actual Upp web)

Pros
- It translates T++ to html, so TheIde is the web page editor Smile.
- All pages you do for web page in Russian could be used in TheIDE Help in Russian...

Best regards
Koldo

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24463 is a reply to message #24461] Mon, 18 January 2010 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor

Great! U++ Style in action!

By the way how to add a Russian version of the documentation in TheIde? And whether it will displayed on the site Ultimatepp.org?

{
}
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24464 is a reply to message #24463] Mon, 18 January 2010 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

sergeynikitin wrote on Mon, 18 January 2010 11:06

Great! U++ Style in action!

By the way how to add a Russian version of the documentation in TheIde? And whether it will displayed on the site Ultimatepp.org?

I'm interesting too, where I can get uppbox/uppweb info?
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24465 is a reply to message #24463] Mon, 18 January 2010 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor

If this works out to build Russian documentation and russian menu in ultimatepp.org then will have to simply redirect ultimatepp.ru to ultimatepp.org!

{
}
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24466 is a reply to message #24464] Mon, 18 January 2010 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zsolt is currently offline  zsolt
Contributor
Quote:

where I can get uppbox/uppweb info?

Do an SVN checkout.
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24467 is a reply to message #24465] Mon, 18 January 2010 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor

And for the purposes of PR, to ask the community to actively spread a description of applications created using the U++ with the screenshots (and maybe even source code).

By the way, how to lay out my application in the section Applications?

{
}
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24468 is a reply to message #24466] Mon, 18 January 2010 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor

zsolt wrote on Mon, 18 January 2010 13:18

Quote:

Do an SVN checkout.

Very interesting and cool!

{
}
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24469 is a reply to message #24468] Mon, 18 January 2010 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
sergeynikitin wrote on Mon, 18 January 2010 11:22

Quote:

Do an SVN checkout.

And there is more hidden stuff inside it Smile

It can generate a raw .pdf with all of it!

I want to open (with more people I hope) a new Bazaar project to get a pdf from T++ docs based on this. I will communicate it this week.

Best regards
Koldo

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24484 is a reply to message #24468] Tue, 19 January 2010 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
sergeynikitin wrote on Mon, 18 January 2010 05:22

Quote:

Do an SVN checkout.

I am really happy that this info finally got through (not that I was not advertising it since 2008, when I got it running).

And it is even better - almosty everybody with access to primary svn has rights to change any T++ - that way the content of website is open to anybody interested. You only have to wait till the next day to changes become visible.

Mirek
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24559 is a reply to message #24469] Sun, 24 January 2010 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor

How can I insert translate of documentations into site www.ultimatepp.org? And How to insert button to site to switch to russian (if avialable) I think it will be interesting not only for russians...

{
}
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24564 is a reply to message #24559] Sun, 24 January 2010 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Veteran
Hello Sergey

Quote:

How can I insert translate of documentations into site www.ultimatepp.org?

This is incredibly easy (so incredible that this have been repeated some times in Forum Smile ). Just add T++ docs in uppweb package and link them to T++ docs that do appear in main web.

Quote:

How to insert button to site to switch to russian (if avialable) I think it will be interesting not only for russians...

This is one way. For example you want to put a translated "Overview" page. The steps are:

- Copy original T++ "Overview" page into other called the same but with your language (instead of EN-US)
- Translate it
- Edit the original "Overview" page adding a nice link to your page, like "Russian >>"
- Edit your Russian "Overview" page adding a nice link to the original EN_US page, like "English >>"

Thats all !
Is it not easy ?

Best regards
Koldo

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24593 is a reply to message #24564] Mon, 25 January 2010 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor

I added the Russian translation of an article www/overview$en-us. What should I do to appear on the site?

{
}
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24594 is a reply to message #24593] Mon, 25 January 2010 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Just a factual comment: Could please start a new thread? It is scary to see "Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours" as the last message on the forum (while that post was in 2006...).
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24595 is a reply to message #24593] Mon, 25 January 2010 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrei_natanael is currently offline  andrei_natanael
Experienced Member
sergeynikitin wrote on Mon, 25 January 2010 13:30

I added the Russian translation of an article www/overview$en-us. What should I do to appear on the site?

Wait until midnight when upp site get synchronized from svn, and after that you may access it from http://www.ultimatepp.org/www$uppweb$overview$ru-ru.html
Re: Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours [message #24602 is a reply to message #24594] Mon, 25 January 2010 14:17 Go to previous message

luzr wrote on Mon, 25 January 2010 12:36

Just a factual comment: Could please start a new thread? It is scary to see "Domains registered, new website should be on within 24 hours" as the last message on the forum (while that post was in 2006...).

Smile What about? Ultimate++ Homepage Translations (RU...)
Previous Topic: Newbie corner?
Next Topic: A few moments for the search engine optimization site ultimatepp.org
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:35:24 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01840 seconds