Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Anybody has problems login to forum?
Anybody has problems login to forum? [message #7118] Thu, 14 December 2006 15:45 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Hi,

it seems like Matthias Sund has endless problems logging into the new forum. He says

Quote:

I captured network data with a sniffer and I saw a HTTP response of type 200 which is OK, but the response is a chunked one (Transfer-Encoding: chunked) and the received chunk is empty. So firewall seems to be ok and a content filter is also not active.

Does this ring a bell in anybody?

If anobody else has problems too, please contact me at

cxl@ntllib.org

Mirek
Re: Anybody has problems login to forum? [message #7270 is a reply to message #7118] Tue, 19 December 2006 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
filipenf is currently offline  filipenf
Promising Member
Hello, I access the forum once or twice times every day and don't have problems up to now.
Re: Anybody has problems login to forum? [message #7419 is a reply to message #7118] Thu, 28 December 2006 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masu is currently offline  masu
Hi Mirek,

it is working, now.
I am able to login and post messages, great ! Very Happy
I have a different forum default theme, but that seems to be the only difference.

Matthias
Re: Anybody has problems login to forum? [message #7420 is a reply to message #7419] Thu, 28 December 2006 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
So the theme was the problem?

Mirek
Re: Anybody has problems login to forum? [message #7487 is a reply to message #7420] Sun, 31 December 2006 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masu is currently offline  masu
I am not quiet sure, but since I did not change anything on my setup and since I got the problem on every system I checked, it is highly probable that this was the issue.
So I leave my account with default forum theme to avoid future problems.

Matthias
Re: Anybody has problems login to forum? [message #8524 is a reply to message #7118] Thu, 15 March 2007 14:42 Go to previous message
Osiris is currently offline  Osiris
The registration confirmation e-Mail seriously needs at least a sentence stating where the registration link hooks. My initial response to the conf. e-Mail when I registered was that the e-Mail was spam.

A link and some letters like cfx and such doesn't really tell anybody anything about what they're going to click. In this current day and age there are a lot of links out there that want to hurt ya'.
Previous Topic: link to the forum "Forums" is wrong (http://www.ultimatepp.org/http://www.ultimatepp.org/f
Next Topic: Forum name "Developing the Ultimate++"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:12:32 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02212 seconds