Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Documentation generated by Doxygen
Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7447] Sat, 30 December 2006 06:37 Go to next message
Novo is currently offline  Novo
Ultimate Contributor
In case someone is interested in SUBJ I attached a Doxyfile to build documentation in html format.

In order to build documentation you need to create a "doc" subdirectory in the root of Upp, copy Doxyfile into it, and run doxygen.

I cannot upload generated documentation anywhere. A tar.bz2 is almost 19 MB.
If you need already generated documentation tell me where it can be uploaded.

Have fun.
  • Attachment: Doxyfile
    (Size: 52.03KB, Downloaded 574 times)

Regards,
Novo
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7470 is a reply to message #7447] Sat, 30 December 2006 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Here it is ... Documentation for upp-612-dev3.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a074ad/

Size 18.418 MB

Regards,
Novo
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7505 is a reply to message #7470] Tue, 02 January 2007 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
I had a look at it. I deem it a valuable supplement to the Ultimate++ documentation. But it can't replace the latter. While Doxygen seems to me much better structured to get an overview and to find a topic quickly, the "real information" can only be found in Mirek's documentation, the examples, the references, and the tutorials.

Werner
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7506 is a reply to message #7505] Tue, 02 January 2007 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Werner wrote on Tue, 02 January 2007 08:59

I had a look at it. I deem it a valuable supplement to the Ultimate++ documentation. But it can't replace the latter.

Doxygen wasn't mentioned as a replacement for Ultimate++ documentation. It is just another way to document source code. Assist++ let you easily switch between definition and declaration. Documented declaration is the only thing I need during development. On the other side, if you separate documentation from source code, chances to miss something in documentation highly increase.
Quote:

While Doxygen seems to me much better structured to get an overview and to find a topic quickly, the "real information" can only be found in Mirek's documentation, the examples, the references, and the tutorials.

I would agree with examples, references, and tutorials, but check how looks documentation, which is specially prepared/formatted for Doxygen.
http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/Doxygen/Beta/ace/index.html

I belive everything that can make Ultimate++ more usable is good for it.

Regards,
Novo
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7507 is a reply to message #7506] Tue, 02 January 2007 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Novo wrote on Tue, 02 January 2007 13:16

I would agree with examples, references, and tutorials, but check how looks documentation, which is specially prepared/formatted for Doxygen.
http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/Doxygen/Beta/ace/index.html

I belive everything that can make Ultimate++ more usable is good for it.

Yes and thanks. (I even tried to copy your documentation to the website, unfortunately it breaks our file count quota Wink

Mirek
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7516 is a reply to message #7507] Thu, 04 January 2007 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
A smaller version ...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/412d9a/ (of size 4.832 MB)

I'm not sure about a file count quota, but it is definitely smaller. Instead of 12894 files the new version has only 3338 files.

I also can build documentation as a CHM and a PDF file with hyperlinks if somebody needs that ...

Regards,
Novo
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7527 is a reply to message #7516] Thu, 04 January 2007 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mezise is currently offline  mezise
Novo wrote on Thu, 04 January 2007 04:20

I also can build documentation as a CHM and a PDF file with hyperlinks if somebody needs that ...

As CHM would be great.
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7538 is a reply to message #7470] Fri, 05 January 2007 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slashmais is currently offline  slashmais
Promising Member
filefactory wants me to register
it refuses to download the file - comes with a BOGUS_ message that I am currently downloading too many files
Is the file available elsewhere?

[Updated on: Fri, 05 January 2007 08:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7539 is a reply to message #7538] Fri, 05 January 2007 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
If you go to FileFactory you should see some ads beneath "File details". Beneath these ads you should find "Here are your downloading options:". Click on "Download for free with FileFactory Basic". This should work.

Werner
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7540 is a reply to message #7539] Fri, 05 January 2007 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slashmais is currently offline  slashmais
Promising Member
thanx for responding
I went there & is downloading it now

(I tried the same a few times before I posted, & always got that 'too many files' response - I can only guess that the (filefactory) server was too busy?!)

just finished downloading while I was typing this response
maybe next time I'll just yell Werner 3 times & hope for the same magic! Wink
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7551 is a reply to message #7447] Sat, 06 January 2007 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lectus is currently offline  lectus
A CHM would be really great.
icon3.gif  Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7640 is a reply to message #7551] Fri, 12 January 2007 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
lectus wrote on Sat, 06 January 2007 00:32

A CHM would be really great.

Here it is ...

A small one: http://www.filefactory.com/file/9cdb48/ (of size 10.938 MB)

A big one: http://www.filefactory.com/file/79c773/ (of size 20.84 MB)

Smile

Have fun !!!

Regards,
Novo
Re: Documentation generated by Doxygen [message #7641 is a reply to message #7640] Fri, 12 January 2007 10:16 Go to previous message
mezise is currently offline  mezise
Thx! Works great.
Previous Topic: Improving Ultimate++'s Fame
Next Topic: Attempt at new website index.html
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:24:13 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01822 seconds