Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » Assist++ CtrlCtrlCtrlCtrl [BUG][FIXED]
BugFixedDead.gif  Assist++ CtrlCtrlCtrlCtrl [BUG][FIXED] [message #656] Mon, 23 January 2006 22:58 Go to next message
hojtsy is currently offline  hojtsy
Experienced Member
When the code completion popup window comes up, I see this strange class name as base of TopWindow: CtrlCtrlCtrlCtrl. It is not the real name of the base class, is it?
index.php?t=getfile&id=43&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 03 May 2006 20:06] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: code completion bug [message #663 is a reply to message #656] Tue, 24 January 2006 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I have a problem reproducing this bug. Do you have a stable situation when this happens?

Mirek
Re: code completion bug [message #672 is a reply to message #663] Tue, 24 January 2006 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
Maybe the problem is that I use the newest TheIde to develop an application which uses the 511 release library.

Here is how I reproduce the bug. Start a new project, choose Basic CtrlLib application. Replace the contents of main.cpp with this:
#include <CtrlLib/CtrlLib.h>
class MyHello : public TopWindow {
public:
	typedef MyHello CLASSNAME;
	MyHello();
};
MyHello::MyHello()
{
	Zoomable().Sizeable();
}

GUI_APP_MAIN
{
	MyHello().Run();
}
After this start a new line with "void MyHello::". The completion popup should come up, with the bogus class name, as in the previous screenshot.
Re: code completion bug [message #675 is a reply to message #672] Tue, 24 January 2006 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
Negative. Scary... (I am most afraid of bugs like this...)
Re: code completion bug [message #709 is a reply to message #675] Thu, 26 January 2006 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

I'm experiencing the same bug from time to time. Unfortunatelly I was never able to find out how to reproduce it in repeatable way..
Re: code completion bug [message #721 is a reply to message #709] Fri, 27 January 2006 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
Hopefuly fixed.

Mirek
Re: code completion bug [message #760 is a reply to message #721] Tue, 31 January 2006 09:08 Go to previous message
Experienced Member
It works OK now for me.
Previous Topic: CodeEditor: horizontal scrollbar [BUG?] - [INTENTIONAL]
Next Topic: More inteligent Assist++ filtering - with check/uncheck from which inherited [FEATURE REQUEST]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:38:09 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01244 seconds