Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Icon designer » Image editor bugs
Image editor bugs [message #682] Wed, 25 January 2006 13:55 Go to next message
hojtsy is currently offline  hojtsy
Experienced Member
The english translation seems to be missing for this tooltip in the image editor:
index.php?t=getfile&id=45&private=0

Another thing: Alt-Backspace, Ctrl-Insert, Shift-Insert, Shift-Delete alternative hotkeys for Undo and clipboard operations are also missing in the image editor.

Grayscaling an image which is already grayscale should leave it as it is, but instead the image editor lightens it.

Why does the image area flicker when I scroll it with high magnification? Is it possible that a FULLBACKPAINT setting is missing?

I also find the auto-saving feature problematic: it is quite counter-intuitive that when I modify the image, the file is immediately modified. I would rather like to manually save the file when I want to. This way I would be able to discard my changes withouth saving. This is the de-facto standard operation. (I also don't like that source code is auto-saved when I switch/close tabs.)
Re: Image editor bugs [message #683 is a reply to message #682] Wed, 25 January 2006 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Image editor is scheduled for complete rewrite (because, at least, it seriously needs alpha-channel support).

I will start working on new Draw/Image just after next release - 602 (I hope beta will be coming this weekend).

Mirek
Re: Image editor bugs [message #685 is a reply to message #683] Wed, 25 January 2006 14:49 Go to previous message
victorb is currently offline  victorb
Another issue I found with the image editor (using the latest snapshot 20060123) is that Ctrl+T not always work to switch to text edit mode.

Victor
Previous Topic: plans for a separate Icon designer?
Next Topic: image reordering in iml files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:02:40 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01283 seconds