Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » CtrlCore Bug: LEFT/RIGHTDRAG mouse event
CtrlCore Bug: LEFT/RIGHTDRAG mouse event [message #9783] Wed, 30 May 2007 13:11 Go to next message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Contributor
Basically, when you open a context menu then clear it using the left mouse button on the owner ctrl it incorrectly triggers the LEFTDRAG mouse event. This only occurs when the ctrl is not positioned in the topleft of it's parent window (or when the parent has a large frame), and it comes from the code:
		if(sDistMin(leftmousepos, mousepos) > GUI_DragDistance() && repeatTopCtrl == this) {
			DispatchMouseEvent(LEFTDRAG, leftmousepos, 0);
			leftmousepos = Null;
		}

Under these circumstances leftmousepos is in window coords and mousepos is leftmousepos-ctrl.topleft, triggering the drag event. This was tested on dev-3, and I've attached a test package.

James
  • Attachment: DragTest.zip
    (Size: 0.95KB, Downloaded 239 times)
Re: CtrlCore Bug: LEFT/RIGHTDRAG mouse event [message #9788 is a reply to message #9783] Wed, 30 May 2007 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Thanks, should be fixed.

BTW, excellent post and bug report, I think I will make this an example how to post Smile

Mirek
Re: CtrlCore Bug: LEFT/RIGHTDRAG mouse event [message #9789 is a reply to message #9788] Wed, 30 May 2007 15:38 Go to previous message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Contributor
I aim to please Smile
Previous Topic: Little change to DropList
Next Topic: analizing a crash file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:36:43 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01858 seconds