Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » the upp-wiki is getting owned... how about passwords?
the upp-wiki is getting owned... how about passwords? [message #9850] Sun, 03 June 2007 03:00 Go to next message
abductee is currently offline  abductee
Promising Member
hi,

i think it's time to put some restrictions on the wiki...
this old version http://www.ultimatepp.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page& ;oldid=1383 looks pretty empty, but a click on 'edit' reveals that there are lots of hidden references to sex-sites...
i took the liberty of restoring former glory, but anyhow every stupid script can change that ... so, maybe activationg the password option is not tooo bad of an idea,

kind regards, abductee
Re: the upp-wiki is getting owned... how about passwords? [message #9853 is a reply to message #9850] Sun, 03 June 2007 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
abductee wrote on Sat, 02 June 2007 21:00

hi,

i think it's time to put some restrictions on the wiki...
this old version http://www.ultimatepp.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page& ;amp ;oldid=1383 looks pretty empty, but a click on 'edit' reveals that there are lots of hidden references to sex-sites...
i took the liberty of restoring former glory, but anyhow every stupid script can change that ... so, maybe activationg the password option is not tooo bad of an idea,

kind regards, abductee

Would you like to become wiki admin? Would be quite helpful.
Re: the upp-wiki is getting owned... how about passwords? [message #10921 is a reply to message #9853] Sun, 05 August 2007 04:01 Go to previous message
abductee is currently offline  abductee
Promising Member
unfortunately, i have to disapoint you.
i do not think i have the time/capabilities to be a full admin of the wiki. and i have the strong convition that i am a better programmer than i am an admin. however i would not mind of occuping the "position" of a co-admin for a limited time.

kind regards, abductee.
Previous Topic: Digg U++!
Next Topic: style/ci/logo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:00:17 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01239 seconds