Overview
Examples
Screenshots
Comparisons
Applications
Download
Documentation
Tutorials
Bazaar
Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums












SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » Homebudget Translation
Homebudget Translation [message #10023] Thu, 14 June 2007 10:39 Go to next message
h3l1 is currently offline  h3l1
Messages: 27
Registered: August 2006
Location: Innsbruck, Austria
Promising Member
Hello,

just don't exactly know where to deposit translation files for homebudget.

I added the german translation to:
Quote:

HomeBudget.t
GridCtrl.t
CtrlCore.t


Don't know if I should also post the cpp and lay file since there has to be done adding the new language and changing the layout to display the text properly, since it's cut off.

Bye
Heli
Re: Homebudget Translation [message #10027 is a reply to message #10023] Thu, 14 June 2007 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Messages: 1353
Registered: November 2005
Location: Poland
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the translation. it will be added. Plese post here layout files too.
Re: Homebudget Translation [message #10028 is a reply to message #10027] Thu, 14 June 2007 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
h3l1 is currently offline  h3l1
Messages: 27
Registered: August 2006
Location: Innsbruck, Austria
Promising Member
Ok here come the cpp and lay files.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 June 2007 15:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Homebudget Translation [message #16268 is a reply to message #10028] Thu, 05 June 2008 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masu is currently offline  masu
Messages: 378
Registered: February 2006
Senior Member
I have also translated HomeBudget to German language since it was not updated either in UVS or in SVN.
I have also translated the About dialog and changed the layout slightly in order to make room for more characters.
My changes are attached including the whole directory with a diff file and also a bug log from running the app.

The first three lines where added to the bug log as I was entering the second expenses template line within a newly created category.
The rest where added to bug log as I added a line to expenses.

Matthias
Re: Homebudget Translation [message #16296 is a reply to message #16268] Fri, 06 June 2008 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Messages: 1353
Registered: November 2005
Location: Poland
Senior Contributor

Thanks! I will update HomeBudget
Re: Homebudget Translation [message #16597 is a reply to message #16296] Mon, 30 June 2008 22:41 Go to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Messages: 1353
Registered: November 2005
Location: Poland
Senior Contributor

Patch applied.
Previous Topic: print multiple postscript/PDF in windows
Next Topic: Windows Systray examples needed
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:49:22 CEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00636 seconds