Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » CalendarCtrl » Small issues....
Small issues.... [message #10178] Sat, 23 June 2007 11:55 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
If the date is Null, DateTimeCtrl starts in year -32768.

Month-Year field in Calendar seems to be "active", but clicking it nothing happens (?).

I can fix both, but would like to be sure what is the expected behaviour.

Also, minor complaint: DateTimeCtrl is IMO quite confusing name, as I have seen nothing about Time there Smile

Maybe it should be named like CalendarDateCtrl or DateCalendarCtrl or simply DateCalendar?

Mirek
Re: Small issues.... [message #10180 is a reply to message #10178] Sat, 23 June 2007 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

Something to fix, it should start with current date.
Quote:

Month-Year field in Calendar seems to be "active", but clicking it nothing happens (?).

If it is clicked it selects first day of that month. If it is clicked on stand alone calendar it does the same, but you can see how calendar change (if antoher month is selected).
Quote:

Also, minor complaint: DateTimeCtrl is IMO quite confusing name, as I have seen nothing about Time there

Maybe it should be named like CalendarDateCtrl or DateCalendarCtrl or simply DateCalendar?

I'm currently working on time editing (it will be configurable wheater calendar displays date, time or both). That's why I called it DateTimeCtrl.
Re: Small issues.... [message #10181 is a reply to message #10180] Sat, 23 June 2007 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
unodgs wrote on Sat, 23 June 2007 07:53

Quote:

Something to fix, it should start with current date.
Quote:

If it is clicked it selects first day of that month. If it is clicked on stand alone calendar it does the same, but you can see how calendar change (if antoher month is selected).

OK, perhaps it was because the field was empty -> year -32768 -> nothing happened...

Mirek
Re: Small issues.... [message #10182 is a reply to message #10178] Sat, 23 June 2007 14:49 Go to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

Fixed
Previous Topic: DateTimeCtrl and format ddmmyyyy
Next Topic: Problem assigning a date to CalendarCtrl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:01:59 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02168 seconds