Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » library sources missing on mandriva
library sources missing on mandriva [message #10474] Wed, 11 July 2007 06:31 Go to next message
bonami is currently offline  bonami
Experienced Member
rpm installed on mandriva 2007 spring ONE.
theide runs well. but there are only a couple of directories beginning with C under upp/uppsrc. so when i uses Draw/..., it fails.
and, why the development releases are only in exe format?
Re: library sources missing on mandriva [message #10876 is a reply to message #10474] Thu, 02 August 2007 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bonami is currently offline  bonami
Experienced Member
bonami wrote on Wed, 11 July 2007 12:31

rpm installed on mandriva 2007 spring ONE.
theide runs well. but there are only a couple of directories beginning with C under upp/uppsrc. so when i uses Draw/..., it fails.
and, why the development releases are only in exe format?

i downloaded the source tar and unzipped the directory. now it seems OK.
but when building my application, it says windows.h is nowhere to be found. under comparison, it belongs to MinGW. this application builds right on my windows platform.
and when building example's Button application, it complains no headers found such as X11/Xutil.h.
so i'm really confused how to make my U++ build a thing.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 August 2007 05:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: library sources missing on mandriva [message #11096 is a reply to message #10876] Sun, 19 August 2007 15:07 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I think the include pathes are wrong. Check where do you have those files on your filesystem and fix pathes in Build method setup.

I am sorry, at the moment we are unable to give more detailed guidance for specific linux distro. For good or bad, we have now barely resources to directly support Ubuntu...

Principally, U++ works on any X11/Xrender system, but there are too many specific details to support them all...

Mirek

Previous Topic: 707-dev1.deb
Next Topic: segmentation fault on Ubuntu Feisty
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:12:41 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01285 seconds