Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » [MinGW 5.1.3] __cpu_features_init
[MinGW 5.1.3] __cpu_features_init [message #11187] Sun, 26 August 2007 14:56 Go to next message
sharpoverride is currently offline  sharpoverride
Embarassed Hi there, I've just installed you'r U++ package, and I can't compile anything. Actually it compiles, but when the linking comes along.. I get a :: /mingw/lib/crt2.o:crtl.c :undefined reference to `__cpu_features_init`

Hope you can give some assistance.
Re: [MinGW 5.1.3] __cpu_features_init [message #11188 is a reply to message #11187] Sun, 26 August 2007 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Hi, are you using mingw shipped with U++?

Mirek
Re: [MinGW 5.1.3] __cpu_features_init [message #11192 is a reply to message #11187] Sun, 26 August 2007 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know what TheIDE uses as default... I had MinGW/bin in my PATH variable on XP .. but I removed it and it still gives the error. I don't know if U++ IDE uses MinGW's bin folder or the one from within it's installation folder Sad .

Should I override the files from my MinGW/bin installation folder with the ones from UPP/mingw/bin ?
Re: [MinGW 5.1.3] __cpu_features_init [message #11194 is a reply to message #11187] Sun, 26 August 2007 18:04 Go to previous message
I replaced the files in my original MinGW installation with the ones from within U++ and everything works now. Very Happy
Previous Topic: Vista Build Error
Next Topic: How to remove all references to GTK in Linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:26:54 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02228 seconds