Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » U++ Turkish translation
U++ Turkish translation [message #12221] Fri, 19 October 2007 01:48 Go to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hi,

I've added Turkish translation (TR) strings to the base .t files of U++ (core, corectrl, ctrllib, oracle, web, richedit and gridctrl) of U++ (dev 710).

If it is ok for you(I don't know the exact procedure on how to contribute a translation file), I am willing to maintain it too.
Smile

PS: the translation has nothing problematic, but to prevent any misunderstanding, I have to state that it needs little improvement on 3 or 4 strings.

Regards.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 October 2007 01:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: U++ Turkish translation [message #12245 is a reply to message #12221] Sun, 21 October 2007 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Oblivion wrote on Thu, 18 October 2007 19:48

Hi,

I've added Turkish translation (TR) strings to the base .t files of U++ (core, corectrl, ctrllib, oracle, web, richedit and gridctrl) of U++ (dev 710).

If it is ok for you(I don't know the exact procedure on how to contribute a translation file), I am willing to maintain it too.
Smile

PS: the translation has nothing problematic, but to prevent any misunderstanding, I have to state that it needs little improvement on 3 or 4 strings.

Regards.

Please, this is the less convenient way how to do translation...

Could you please export your translation?

e.g.
theide --export-tr trtr_

(but it would be better to create a fake app containing all translated packages).

The trouble is that some .t has changed meanwhile, so I cannot overwrite them...

Mirek

Re: U++ Turkish translation [message #12273 is a reply to message #12245] Tue, 23 October 2007 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Sorry for the trouble.
I've created a fake app with the packages (core, corectrl, ctrllib, oracle, web, richedit and gridctrl)and exported the translation file.
Here it is:
  • Attachment: trtr_.tr
    (Size: 22.16KB, Downloaded 418 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 23 October 2007 05:29]

Re: U++ Turkish translation [message #12276 is a reply to message #12273] Tue, 23 October 2007 10:26 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Oblivion wrote on Mon, 22 October 2007 20:11

Sorry for the trouble.
I've created a fake app with the packages (core, corectrl, ctrllib, oracle, web, richedit and gridctrl)and exported the translation file.
Here it is:

Thank you. Imported.

BTW, it inspired me to create 'AllForI18i' package Smile

Mirek

[Updated on: Tue, 23 October 2007 10:26]

Previous Topic: Spacing problems with FileSel...
Next Topic: Should we change these?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:38:13 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02095 seconds