Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » TopWindow&PopUp, TrayIcon » How to force form to be resizable only in 1 direction
How to force form to be resizable only in 1 direction [message #12281] Tue, 23 October 2007 15:06 Go to next message
kevinle10@gmail.com is currently offline  kevinle10@gmail.com
Promising Member
If we call Resizable(), the form will be resizable in both x and y directions. But sometimes, we just need the form to be stretched horizontally only, so how can this be done? Thanks
Re: How to force form to be resizable only in 1 direction [message #12288 is a reply to message #12281] Tue, 23 October 2007 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
kevinle10@gmail.com wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 09:06

If we call Resizable(), the form will be resizable in both x and y directions. But sometimes, we just need the form to be stretched horizontally only, so how can this be done? Thanks

Override GetMaxSize.

Mirek
Re: How to force form to be resizable only in 1 direction [message #12291 is a reply to message #12281] Tue, 23 October 2007 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
Anyone would be kind to help me with this? Even if telling me that "no, it can't be done" is a great help so I won't have to keep chasing the problem. Come on guys, this is a legitimate question. So please help, because who knows, there might be others who want to know the same thing. Thanks
Re: How to force form to be resizable only in 1 direction [message #12292 is a reply to message #12291] Tue, 23 October 2007 19:02 Go to previous message
Promising Member
kevinle10@gmail.com wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 13:00

Anyone would be kind to help me with this? Even if telling me that "no, it can't be done" is a great help so I won't have to keep chasing the problem. Come on guys, this is a legitimate question. So please help, because who knows, there might be others who want to know the same thing. Thanks

Oops, I was typing and didn't see that Mirek responded. Sorry Mirek and thanks.
Previous Topic: Balloon notifications and Callbacks...
Next Topic: No title bar and no frame, just Image or Ctrl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:20:48 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01378 seconds