Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » FindFile::GetCreationTime() not found in linux
FindFile::GetCreationTime() not found in linux [message #13295] Sun, 30 December 2007 20:50 Go to next message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Hi there,

I have been attempting to get the latest Dev version to work under linux by installing 2007.1 and then copying across all the source code from the latest dev version.

When I compile I get an error that

'class Upp::FindFile' has no member named 'GetCreationTime'

even though when I use Assist, it says there is such a function. Does anyone know why this is please?

Nick

Re: FindFile::GetCreationTime() not found in linux [message #13298 is a reply to message #13295] Sun, 30 December 2007 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gertwin is currently offline  gertwin
Promising Member
I compiled 712.r94 from svn the same way, it gives no errors.
GetCreationTime() is in Core/Pat.h and Core/Path.cpp but is surrounded by #ifdef PLATFORM_WIN32.

Did you got the source from svn or downloaded upp-src-712-dev1.zip?

Gertwin
Re: FindFile::GetCreationTime() not found in linux [message #13299 is a reply to message #13298] Mon, 31 December 2007 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Thanks for replying,

I got source from upp-src-712-dev1.zip

I don't know how to access upp SVN although of course I do administer my own SVN repository.

So what should one use instead of GetCreationTime under Linux? I can't see an alternative in the header and now come to think of it I can't see creation time in file properties under linux either! LOL I never even considered that. Ok well I guess if such a notion as creation time does not exist under linux then I can't very well have a function refering to it can I Smile Embarassed

wow! thanks for your help Gertwin

I'm away now to go scratch my head....

p.s. when I mentioned compiling I was refering to my own project.

[Updated on: Mon, 31 December 2007 02:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FindFile::GetCreationTime() not found in linux [message #13300 is a reply to message #13299] Mon, 31 December 2007 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phirox is currently offline  phirox
I had the same difficulty finding svn at first, so I made a wiki page: http://www.ultimatepp.org/wiki/index.php/SVN
Re: FindFile::GetCreationTime() not found in linux [message #13301 is a reply to message #13300] Mon, 31 December 2007 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
phirox wrote on Mon, 31 December 2007 03:35

I had the same difficulty finding svn at first, so I made a wiki page: http://www.ultimatepp.org/wiki/index.php/SVN

Quote:

Since the 18th of December 2007, Subversion has become the standard development versioning system in use. This obsoletes the usage of the previously used Uvs2 repository and/or any others.

Incorrect.

Mirek
Re: FindFile::GetCreationTime() not found in linux [message #13303 is a reply to message #13299] Mon, 31 December 2007 14:17 Go to previous message
gertwin is currently offline  gertwin
Promising Member
Quote:

I don't know how to access upp SVN although of course I do administer my own SVN repository.

To get the latest source from svn use: svn co https://upp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/upp uppdev

Quote:

p.s. when I mentioned compiling I was refering to my own project.

Ok, i thought the ide.

Gertwin
Previous Topic: TheIde - Missing Templates (GNU/Linux)
Next Topic: What is the status of IDOK please?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:14:45 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02390 seconds