Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Look and Chameleon Technology » DropList SetFrame appearance problem
DropList SetFrame appearance problem [message #14009] Wed, 06 February 2008 12:01 Go to next message
qapko is currently offline  qapko
Hello,
I've just rebuilt my application written in U++ in UPP2008.1beta and have noticed that calling SetFrame on DropList causes appearance problem. On the picture attached I called drop.SetFrame(ThinInsetFrame()), but there is little difference also in calling drop.SetFrame(InsetFrame()) for example. If there is no SetFrame at all DropList displays correctly. Last build where everything was OK for me was 709-dev1, but there are too many changes in the sources of DropList since the time for me to realize where the problem is.
Thank you for your help and for Ultimate++ also, it's great Smile

Gabi

index.php?t=getfile&id=974&private=0
  • Attachment: droplist.PNG
    (Size: 1.83KB, Downloaded 997 times)
Re: DropList SetFrame appearance problem [message #14050 is a reply to message #14009] Thu, 07 February 2008 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
qapko wrote on Wed, 06 February 2008 06:01

Hello,
I've just rebuilt my application written in U++ in UPP2008.1beta and have noticed that calling SetFrame on DropList causes appearance problem. On the picture attached I called drop.SetFrame(ThinInsetFrame()), but there is little difference also in calling drop.SetFrame(InsetFrame()) for example. If there is no SetFrame at all DropList displays correctly. Last build where everything was OK for me was 709-dev1, but there are too many changes in the sources of DropList since the time for me to realize where the problem is.
Thank you for your help and for Ultimate++ also, it's great Smile

Gabi

index.php?t=getfile&id=974&private=0

Things has changed for DropList in order to support Vista Look.

Anyway, we tried to keep legacy behaviour. Do you think you can prepare a test package to demonstrate the problem? (Sure, I could perhaps do it myself, but it would be a great help).

Mirek
Re: DropList SetFrame appearance problem [message #14063 is a reply to message #14050] Fri, 08 February 2008 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Contributor
I did a very quick one to test it myself. Oddly, if you use AddFrame it works correctly
Re: DropList SetFrame appearance problem [message #14064 is a reply to message #14009] Fri, 08 February 2008 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mjrt: Thanks for providing your test case. Application on picture I've sent before is roughly the same. My real application is much bigger, of course Wink

Gabi
Re: DropList SetFrame appearance problem [message #14065 is a reply to message #14009] Fri, 08 February 2008 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
OK, fixed.

Quick fix:

CtrlLib/MultiButton.cpp 368
	if(ComplexFrame()) {
		cr = GetSize();
		cr.left = lx;
		cr.right = rx;
		r = cr;
		paper = HasFocus() ? SColorHighlight() : SColorPaper();
		if(HasFocus())
			text = SColorHighlightText();
		w.DrawRect(r, paper); // <<< add this :)
	}

Mirek
Re: DropList SetFrame appearance problem [message #14067 is a reply to message #14009] Fri, 08 February 2008 13:38 Go to previous message
Thank you! Now it's OK Smile

Gabi
Previous Topic: Resizeing on Vista
Next Topic: Need wider SpinButton -- How?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:31:30 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01273 seconds