Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Another CImgCtrl (Zoom, drag, m. wheel, print, print embedded, etc )
Another CImgCtrl (Zoom, drag, m. wheel, print, print embedded, etc ) [message #14695] Sun, 09 March 2008 13:16 Go to next message
alex100 is currently offline  alex100
Experienced Member
Hi all,

Yesterday I need a Ctrl to show digitalized documents with supporting for zoom grad to focus zoom, printing, and embedded printing. I started to use the Nasos’s aImageCtrl and at first it was a good starting. Then I realized that it doesn’t drag image, specially when it is zoomed nor easy print. I also realized that when we load two images consecutively that have the same size, the control is not refreshed and I see the last image.

So I decided to create another control, based on the Naso’s control in order to fix its bugs and lack of functionality I need.

Do you like scrollbars? I don’t.

Here is the source code.
Look, I am a beginner. So if you have any comments or critic me! Be soft.

Alex

[Updated on: Mon, 17 March 2008 17:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Another CImgCtrl (Zoom, drag, m. wheel, print, print embedded, etc ) [message #14919 is a reply to message #14695] Wed, 19 March 2008 23:14 Go to previous message
alex100 is currently offline  alex100
Experienced Member
New version supporting floating point zooming, zoom stepping configuration and printing fix.

Alex

[Updated on: Wed, 19 March 2008 23:16]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Display inspirations...
Next Topic: SvgDraw
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:12:50 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02046 seconds