Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » New member needs help
icon5.gif  New member needs help [message #15089] Sun, 30 March 2008 00:53 Go to next message
pchan11 is currently offline  pchan11
Hi everybody
I am new to this development software, and like to know the codes of writing a simple GUI to replace the dos command line statement, such as (COPY.EXE c:\source d:\output), where source and output are two parameters. I know it is quick to do it by batch file, but just want to learn something to start with.

Also, when we execute our application, there is always a new log file and old file created afterwards. Can we adjust the setting to get rid of it?

Regards
PC
Re: New member needs help [message #15094 is a reply to message #15089] Sun, 30 March 2008 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zsolt is currently offline  zsolt
Contributor
use
bool        FileCopy(const char *oldname, const char *newname);

Logfile is not created if you compile your app in a non-DEBUG mode.
Re: New member needs help [message #15097 is a reply to message #15094] Sun, 30 March 2008 17:19 Go to previous message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

Actually, as I noticed non-debug app creates logfiles, but removes them on exit. So it may be not what he wants.
Previous Topic: SizeGrip Problem or Bug
Next Topic: CtrlPaint Bug: Frame draws outside of Ctrl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 11:00:34 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03613 seconds