Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Report printing bug
Report printing bug [message #15455] Thu, 24 April 2008 20:50 Go to next message
indiocolifa is currently offline  indiocolifa
I think this is a bug:

Create a report, press "PRINT", select a disconnected network printer or not-ready printer, press "Print" on the Windows printing dialog, you'll get EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

Please somebody with access to a network or local offline printer, try it.

Thanks!
Re: Report printing bug [message #15463 is a reply to message #15455] Fri, 25 April 2008 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Unable to reproduce (and yes, I have networked printer and I have disconnected it for this to test).

This might depend on many details. If you are able to crash it, I suggest compiling with MSC and test in debugger -> that way you will perhaps able to find out what causes the crash.

Mirek
Re: Report printing bug [message #15474 is a reply to message #15463] Fri, 25 April 2008 18:09 Go to previous message
indiocolifa is currently offline  indiocolifa
luzr wrote on Fri, 25 April 2008 05:33

Unable to reproduce (and yes, I have networked printer and I have disconnected it for this to test).

This might depend on many details. If you are able to crash it, I suggest compiling with MSC and test in debugger -> that way you will perhaps able to find out what causes the crash.

Mirek

Hey Mirek, don't care, I tried today many times and I could not reproduce the exception. The only thing I remember the exception was with a Metafile DLL, but who knows.

Well If I get some problem again I'll report.

Thank you.
Previous Topic: theIDE: Passing cmd line argument during DEBUG?
Next Topic: Cannot draw icon on a window
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:55:55 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01344 seconds