Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » A reply to PM....
A reply to PM.... [message #19689] Mon, 05 January 2009 22:25 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
There is no need this should be kept private Smile (Except to make me respond, sorry for delayed responses, I was skiing Smile

Quote:

In the "Python for your applications" topic I mentioned about "The Computer Language Benchmarks Game" site. May be we can provide test cases for C++ based on Ultimate++ as proof of concept. Currently they use Boost, STL, OpenMP libraries, etc.

Go on. I can help tuning the code; do not expect me to do all the programming.

Quote:

PS: What your current progress on Assist++ preprocessing?

Have not yet started; instead I am now working on AGG based (which more and more turnes to be AGG inspired anyway Smile software rendering - that is the last major missing piece of U++ library.

(Note: you can follow the progress in uppdev/SDrawTest)

Quote:

PS2: I thinking about releasing CMake scripts to create make files for TheIDE for Linux and Windows. May be I will use your export function for makefile. Do you think about that in the past?

Actually, we were discussing this last month with bytefield.

I now believe we should 'get real' and 'reduce' releases to 4 variants:

- Win32
- Ubuntu 32 (might cover debian proper as well)
- Ubuntu 64 (^^^ ditto)
- Universal POSIX src based. Can be as standard as possible ("./configure;./make;./make install") or maybe we can afford slight improvement (like ./install) - that is TBD.

Quote:

PS3: What about implementing Git version control system and use it as SVN (svn2git is present) on public servers?

AFAIK, Daniel (unodgs) was considering this or even working on it.

Mirek
Re: A reply to PM.... [message #19695 is a reply to message #19689] Mon, 05 January 2009 23:08 Go to previous message
Sender Ghost is currently offline  Sender Ghost
luzr wrote on Tue, 06 January 2009 02:25

There is no need this should be kept private :)

Ok, thank you for your answers.
It's something as to do list and should be posted on "The plan...." topic later. And I working on it as I can. I thinking about collaborative development (on the ideas level at first, of course). This is reason of my private message.
Previous Topic: Merry Christmas
Next Topic: Python for your applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:03:58 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03226 seconds