Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » DrawOpWin32.cpp, line 96 q != ERROR
DrawOpWin32.cpp, line 96 q != ERROR [message #19936] Tue, 03 February 2009 18:27 Go to next message
chochmah is currently offline  chochmah
Promising Member
hi

My Programm constantly crashes with this error:
Assertion failed in DrawOpWin32.cpp, line 96 q != ERROR thats in bool Draw::IntersectClipOp(const Rect& r)
I can not reproduce the Error since it is an internetapplication that gets it's input from a server and the debugger does not give any more clues to the whereabouts of the problem.

I think however that it is probably related to a qtf-widget that is updated by a thread.

Does somebody know what to do to fix it?

Thank you very much

[Updated on: Wed, 04 February 2009 20:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: DrawOpWin32.cpp, line 96 q != ERROR [message #19992 is a reply to message #19936] Sun, 08 February 2009 08:37 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
chochmah wrote on Tue, 03 February 2009 12:27

hi

My Programm constantly crashes with this error:
Assertion failed in DrawOpWin32.cpp, line 96 q != ERROR thats in bool Draw::IntersectClipOp(const Rect& r)
I can not reproduce the Error since it is an internetapplication that gets it's input from a server and the debugger does not give any more clues to the whereabouts of the problem.

I think however that it is probably related to a qtf-widget that is updated by a thread.

U++ only supports GUI in the main thread. If you need to update widget by thread, you need to use PostCallback.

Mirek
Previous Topic: Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
Next Topic: RGBA ctor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:39:40 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04474 seconds