Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » RichText,QTF,RTF... » RichTextView can select more than one block of text [BUGS][FIXED]
BugFixedDead.gif  RichTextView can select more than one block of text [BUGS][FIXED] [message #1728] Thu, 16 March 2006 08:53 Go to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Steps to reproduce it: (it's not always working..)
1. Open statistics window
2. Start selecting text from the first char (first table)
3. Continue selecting till the end of view and let the view scroll for a while. Hold the lef mouse button
4. Now start moving mouse cursor up (in opposite way) deselecting one or two tables. Release LMB
5. Start selecting "free tables"

As I said it is not always working, you must try different ways of selecting text. I'm sure you get double selection quickly.

It seems that is some kind of refresh bug, because if I minimize the statistic window and maximize it again only one selection remains.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 May 2006 20:01] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: RichTextView can select more than one block of text [message #1752 is a reply to message #1728] Fri, 17 March 2006 18:14 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
unodgs wrote on Thu, 16 March 2006 02:53

Steps to reproduce it: (it's not always working..)
1. Open statistics window
2. Start selecting text from the first char (first table)
3. Continue selecting till the end of view and let the view scroll for a while. Hold the lef mouse button
4. Now start moving mouse cursor up (in opposite way) deselecting one or two tables. Release LMB
5. Start selecting "free tables"

As I said it is not always working, you must try different ways of selecting text. I'm sure you get double selection quickly.

It seems that is some kind of refresh bug, because if I minimize the statistic window and maximize it again only one selection remains.

Well, while playing with it, I have found it to crash on "Copy" as well Smile

So both are hopefuly fixed now, but the fix is somewhat ugly, because it selects whole tables only (anything else is too complicated for CtrlLib facility).

Mirek
Previous Topic: RichTextView: Size is wrong without scrollbar
Next Topic: EditString: Paste from clipboard - charset problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:06:38 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01216 seconds