FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » OfficeAutomation documented
OfficeAutomation documented [message #21620] Fri, 29 May 2009 23:46 Go to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello all

I have documented OfficeAutomation Bazaar package.
It is also improved the SysInfo documentation.

Please check it. I have had problems in the hyperlinks that jump to the right document but not to the function to be highlighted (look at SysInfo document with hyperlinks that should jump to reference).

Best regards
Koldo

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: OfficeAutomation documented [message #21627 is a reply to message #21620] Sat, 30 May 2009 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

A small bugreport. Regretfully text in your big table is almost unseen (too small) even on my 1280x1024.
Re: OfficeAutomation documented [message #21628 is a reply to message #21627] Sat, 30 May 2009 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
There are also minor stylistic differences. When creating a reference page you should right click on that topic and select "Apply template style sheet" and choose "Reference".

After all those gray sections like "Constructor detail" you must replace manually the "begin" style with the "end" style. The unofficial section terminator used in a good portion of the docs is "end" paragraph + default paragraph. Default font size is 10.

Good job documenting these packages. It is good to see authors of packages document their creations.
Re: OfficeAutomation documented [message #21640 is a reply to message #21620] Sat, 30 May 2009 16:00 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello all

Thank you for your review.

Fixes done:

- Tables in SysInfo now are visible. For any reason in the help editor the fonts seem bigger than when help is used.

- I have changed the styles in "gray sections" and font size is 10 everywhere but in titles

- Anyway the hyperlinks work half well: they jump to the right document but not to the function to be highlighted. It can be seen in SysInfo.

Best regards
Koldo

Best regards
Iñaki
Previous Topic: TabBar. Uninitialized member
Next Topic: RadioButton
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:15:02 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03141 seconds