Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Porting SystemDraw to Frambuffer
Re: Porting SystemDraw to Frambuffer [message #29319 is a reply to message #27264] Fri, 15 October 2010 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tojocky is currently offline  tojocky
Contributor

Can I know what news are about framebuffer?

I can test and help in development!

Thank you in advance.
Re: Porting SystemDraw to Frambuffer [message #29448 is a reply to message #29319] Thu, 21 October 2010 09:25 Go to previous message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
have to admit that i'havent gone too far since my work burdens have become important again. but the thing is definitely to be done.

mireks idea of an idependant, easy to port interface for upp CtrlCore / SystemDraw is a good idea. in terms of having some kind of function names which are known to be a must to implement,

like the message queue, that generates the input events for upp. so you just know here and there i need to post this and this message.

another must function is the drawing function where either a SystemDraw is instantiated to do drawing or what ever else..

it should also have some possibility to interrupt the waiting for messages in message queue like mirek pointed out, at about 10 ms..to be able to process PostCallbacks and SetTimerCallbacks...

how experienced are you in all the underhood upp interfaces? i'm actually having a hard time to get a grisp of what is what..
Previous Topic: Building 32 bit apps on Ubuntu64
Next Topic: Can anyone plan to bring ultimate++ Widget toolkit to GTK-compatible, GTK# and qt-compatible?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:34:33 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02266 seconds