Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » Assist++ Show list of derived classes from base...? [FEATURE REQUEST]
Assist++ Show list of derived classes from base...? [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #2094] Fri, 31 March 2006 22:03 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
Show list of derived classes from a base is it possible now or to a wishlist?

[Updated on: Tue, 02 May 2006 04:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Show list of derived classes from base...? [message #2097 is a reply to message #2094] Fri, 31 March 2006 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
fudadmin wrote on Fri, 31 March 2006 15:03

Please, all most of these things are more or less planned (it has btw also everything to do with comments vs Topic++ etc..), but at the moment we absolutely NEED refactored Draw, then Chameleon and Mac OS X support. We have spend almost half year improving TheIDE (and I believe it shows), I would like to spend another half with the library now..

Mirek
Re: Show list of derived classes from base...? [message #2099 is a reply to message #2097] Fri, 31 March 2006 23:00 Go to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Fri, 31 March 2006 21:50

fudadmin wrote on Fri, 31 March 2006 15:03

Please, all most of these things are more or less planned (it has btw also everything to do with comments vs Topic++ etc..), but at the moment we absolutely NEED refactored Draw, then Chameleon and Mac OS X support. We have spend almost half year improving TheIDE (and I believe it shows), I would like to spend another half with the library now..

Mirek

I'm not saying "you do!" I expect if you give some guidance maybe me or some other people will do... ?
Previous Topic: IDE EditorContextMenu - what items, functionality and how?
Next Topic: in CodeEditor lots of long lines cause heavy flicker [BUG]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:03:43 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00984 seconds