FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » My Custom Control not seen
My Custom Control not seen [message #26231] Fri, 16 April 2010 00:56 Go to next message
xiackok is currently offline  xiackok

firstly im sory for bad english.

Im new to U++. Im start to programming with c and now im coding python. But u++ is very strong and easy, i love it.

Im tryin to rewrite old ball destroying game Rolling Eyes. First i wrote all codes in to my topwindow's class. Later i cleanup and split my code into game engine and viewport control classes. The game logic in GameEngine class. Im drawing game via GameViewport (my custom ctrl) ctrl.

But i can't saw anything and i debug. And i see my main window does not call GameViewport's Paint(overrided) method so nothing to see.

I attached my app if anyone show the bug i will be so happy.
Re: My Custom Control not seen [message #26233 is a reply to message #26231] Fri, 16 April 2010 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sender Ghost is currently offline  Sender Ghost
Hello, Umur.

In the attachments you can find archive with changed files for your application.

Brief description:
- To avoid memory leaks you need to delete dynamically created objects before application window will be closed. For this purpose you can use class destructor.
- Custom control in the Upp application can be placed on stack instead of heap memory.
- Size of the rectangle for custom control was wrong.
- Other small changes.
  • Attachment: daireler.zip
    (Size: 1.81KB, Downloaded 188 times)
icon7.gif  Re: My Custom Control not seen [message #26243 is a reply to message #26233] Fri, 16 April 2010 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Excellent. Thank you very much for your help. It working and i will upload a screenshot at night.
Re: My Custom Control not seen [message #26246 is a reply to message #26243] Sat, 17 April 2010 03:08 Go to previous message

there is first screen shot Very Happy

http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=2491&

[Updated on: Sat, 17 April 2010 03:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Difficulty with Class declaration
Next Topic: [solved, i guess]difficulty with sqlite3 schema
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:29:55 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01334 seconds