Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Alternate "Copy as declaration/definition"
Alternate "Copy as declaration/definition" [message #28542] Mon, 06 September 2010 12:41 Go to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
I'm posting here as a reminder for myself when I have time to add an option to "Copy as declaration/definition" somewhere in Environment settings so it puts the "{" on the same line.

I use this option a lot, and after a few hundred manual changes to the curly bracket position, I am getting sick and tired of it Smile.
Re: Alternate "Copy as declaration/definition" [message #28546 is a reply to message #28542] Mon, 06 September 2010 13:19 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

cbpporter wrote on Mon, 06 September 2010 12:41

I'm posting here as a reminder for myself when I have time to add an option to "Copy as declaration/definition" somewhere in Environment settings so it puts the "{" on the same line.

I use this option a lot, and after a few hundred manual changes to the curly bracket position, I am getting sick and tired of it Smile.

That would be great, it happens to me a lot too Wink In ideal case it should honor Bracket format (attach/break) from Setup > Environment > Code formatting.

Honza
Previous Topic: Menu losing 'focus' when building?
Next Topic: Debugging console app?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:09:56 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01525 seconds