Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » This Weeks messages
This Weeks messages [message #31191] Sat, 12 February 2011 09:19 Go to next message
frankdeprins is currently offline  frankdeprins
Hello,

Would it be hard to provide a "This week's messages" (or, even better: last 7/n days) in addition to "Today's messages" on the forum? I do not have the time to check the new messages every day and this would be handy.
Or is there already a way to construct and store such a filter?

Best regards,

Frank

[Updated on: Sat, 12 February 2011 09:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: This Weeks messages [message #31192 is a reply to message #31191] Sat, 12 February 2011 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Frank,

Doesn't "Unread messages" solve that? If you are logged in, it will show you all the messages you haven't read yet. Just note that messages are marked as read in three cases: 1) you open their thread, 2) you click on "Mark all messages as read" (bellow category listing) or 3) you click on "More unread messages" under the unread messages listing. So if you read all the messages when you come (or mark them as read), the next week the option "Unread messages" gives you all the messages since your last visit.

Best regards,
Honza
Re: This Weeks messages [message #31197 is a reply to message #31192] Sat, 12 February 2011 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
hey, I think, it has been already discussed.
You should click "Message navigator" and enter 7 (days) or 1 (week).
Or whatever range you want...
Re: This Weeks messages [message #31224 is a reply to message #31192] Wed, 16 February 2011 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks. It does somehow indeed. But the solution in message #31197 seems to be a bit more what I wanted.
Thank you anyway.
Re: This Weeks messages [message #31225 is a reply to message #31197] Wed, 16 February 2011 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep; that's 100% wat I wanted. Stupid I did not find it myself.
Thanks a lot.
Re: This Weeks messages [message #31226 is a reply to message #31191] Wed, 16 February 2011 08:51 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

I have to admit that I never even noticed that there is a such thing as "message navigator" Very Happy Good to know, maybe it'll be handy someday in the future...

Honza
Previous Topic: Do we need some restriction for new users due to...?
Next Topic: No links on functions/widgets lists
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:55:04 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00869 seconds