Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » Sqlite with U++
Sqlite with U++ [message #32928] Tue, 21 June 2011 15:14 Go to next message
rdilipk is currently offline  rdilipk
Hi

I am a newbie to U++. I am looking to see if I can use its OO C++ wrappers over Sqlite to make it easier to program against its C API.

For this to happen do I need to download the entire Windows Installer distribution available on Sourceforge? Is there some kind of minimal download I can perform if I am interested only in the Sql aspects of U++?

Thanks!
Re: Sqlite with U++ [message #32933 is a reply to message #32928] Tue, 21 June 2011 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
rdilipk wrote on Tue, 21 June 2011 15:14

Hi

I am a newbie to U++. I am looking to see if I can use its OO C++ wrappers over Sqlite to make it easier to program against its C API.

For this to happen do I need to download the entire Windows Installer distribution available on Sourceforge? Is there some kind of minimal download I can perform if I am interested only in the Sql aspects of U++?

Thanks!

Hello,

yes, download everything.
The sql library touch even the GUI aspect and you may need even that.

Luigi
Re: Sqlite with U++ [message #32946 is a reply to message #32928] Thu, 23 June 2011 16:50 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

rdilipk wrote on Tue, 21 June 2011 15:14

Hi

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum Cool

The absolute minimum to use Sql is (AFAIK) the Sql package, Core package and plugin/z package. However, I would really strongly recommend you to download the whole thing anyway Wink That way, you will get the examples and tutorials and also theide (compiling the sources without theide is not a simple task). Of course you don't have to use the whole thing, once you learn little bit more, you can strip out just the parts you need. But for learning purposes the entire package is better.

Best regards,
Honza
Previous Topic: fetch not reading into struct
Next Topic: master/detail sqlite3 example
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:48:02 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03196 seconds