Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » RichText,QTF,RTF... » Bad rtf import after commit r3579 - CtrlCore/ParseRTF.cpp, EncodeRTF.cpp: table & cell border fi
Bad rtf import after commit r3579 - CtrlCore/ParseRTF.cpp, EncodeRTF.cpp: table & cell border fi [message #33073] Tue, 05 July 2011 23:31 Go to next message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
The attached file is imported correctly before r3579 commit, and *very* badly after this commit.

CtrlCore/ParseRTF.cpp, EncodeRTF.cpp: table & cell border fixes

Ciao

Max
Re: Bad rtf import after commit r3579 - CtrlCore/ParseRTF.cpp, EncodeRTF.cpp: table & cell borde [message #33088 is a reply to message #33073] Wed, 06 July 2011 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
For now, patch reverted, I am sending email to the patch author (Tom)...

Mirek
Re: Bad rtf import after commit r3579 - CtrlCore/ParseRTF.cpp, EncodeRTF.cpp: table & cell borde [message #33116 is a reply to message #33088] Thu, 07 July 2011 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didier is currently offline  Didier
Contributor
Hi,

For my usage Qtf -> Rtf, the patch corrected some bugs (colour of text inside tables and after tables).

So the bug seems to be on the rtf parser side
Re: Bad rtf import after commit r3579 - CtrlCore/ParseRTF.cpp, EncodeRTF.cpp: table & cell borde [message #33117 is a reply to message #33073] Thu, 07 July 2011 21:39 Go to previous message
rylek is currently offline  rylek
Hello!

Sorry for the bug; I believe the biggest problem was a newly introduced bug in the table processing mechanism which caused removal of the first table column. I hope I've fixed this together with previous omission of cell margin width handling. I still haven't found out how to correctly import the left table margin and cell background colors.

Regards

Tomas
Previous Topic: Can I turn the page a few degrees when printing?
Next Topic: Another RTF import bug -- Tables again
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:32:51 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01492 seconds