Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » insert directory tree sources
insert directory tree sources [message #33824] Fri, 16 September 2011 15:30 Go to next message
o_wild is currently offline  o_wild
Promising Member
Hi!
When i insert directory tree sources, all the files will be copied to the package's directory, good. However, the hierarchy of the files will be lost. Although there are separators, a separator can't be nested.
So, my suggestion is using a tree control to reflect the hierarchy.It might be as well to copy the entire directory tree to the package.

Wilde
Re: insert directory tree sources [message #34064 is a reply to message #33824] Fri, 14 October 2011 07:08 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
o_wild wrote on Fri, 16 September 2011 09:30

Hi!
When i insert directory tree sources, all the files will be copied to the package's directory, good. However, the hierarchy of the files will be lost. Although there are separators, a separator can't be nested.
So, my suggestion is using a tree control to reflect the hierarchy.It might be as well to copy the entire directory tree to the package.

Wilde

OK, I guess the requested new feature is in fact to copy the whole tree to the package, alternatively edit the structure, then the operation should be "Insert package directory directory(ies)".

Also notice the related task "Import by include" (see e.g. plugin/png).

Mirek
Previous Topic: *.brc files and x64 linking problem
Next Topic: Source updater
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:55:14 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01102 seconds