FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » User configurable menu system
Re: User configurable menu system - XMLMenu - Help requested ! [message #34099 is a reply to message #34097] Tue, 18 October 2011 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
Me not... did you check it on latest one ?
I tested it both in windows and Linux and it's ok.

Max
Re: User configurable menu system - XMLMenu - Help requested ! [message #34101 is a reply to message #34099] Tue, 18 October 2011 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Massimo

I have just deleted my version, updated from svn sandbox and the division by zero returns Rolling Eyes .

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: User configurable menu system - XMLMenu - Help requested ! [message #34102 is a reply to message #34101] Tue, 18 October 2011 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Hi Koldo,

I just completed the menu editor... and don't see any division by zero.
Could you please re-test and tell me, if it happens again, how to reproduce ?

Max
Re: User configurable menu system - XMLMenu - Help requested ! [message #34105 is a reply to message #34102] Tue, 18 October 2011 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Massimo

I have just deleted sandbox folders and re-downloaded from svn, and I have compiled using "Rebuild All" but I get compiling errors:

c:\upp\uppsrc\core\Value.h(290) : error C2558: class 'Upp::XMLToolBarItem' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'expl
	icit'
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\Value.h(290) : while compiling class template member function 'Upp::RawValueRep<T>::RawValueRep(const T &)'
        with
        [
            T=Upp::XMLToolBarItem
        ]
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\Value.h(313) : see reference to class template instantiation 'Upp::RawValueRep<T>' being compiled
        with
        [
        ]
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\Value.h(313) : while compiling class template member function 'Upp::RawValue<T>::RawValue(const T &)'
        with
        [
        ]
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\Value.h(373) : see reference to class template instantiation 'Upp::RawValue<T>' being compiled
        with
        [
        ]
        C:\sandbox\XMLMenu\XMLMenuEditor.cpp(69) : see reference to function template instantiation 'const T &Upp::ValueTo<Upp::XMLToolBarItem>(
	const Upp::Value &,T *)' being compiled
        with
        [
        ]

The problem is here:

subBar->items.Add(new XMLToolBarItem(ValueTo<XMLToolBarItem>(barTree.Get(iNode)), 0));

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: User configurable menu system - XMLMenu - Help requested ! [message #34107 is a reply to message #34105] Tue, 18 October 2011 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Hi Koldo,

now it's too late, I'll look at it tomorrow.

Btw, I'm completing the XML support, which is the final part... it should be ready by tomorrow too.
I can move it to Bazaar after some tests Smile

Ciao

Max
Re: User configurable menu system - XMLMenu - Help requested ! [message #34110 is a reply to message #34107] Wed, 19 October 2011 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
The same problem as usual of MSC vs. GCC joined with pick_ Sad
I've to look for a workaround as usual....

Max
Re: User configurable menu system - XMLMenu - Help requested ! [message #34112 is a reply to message #34110] Wed, 19 October 2011 17:17 Go to previous message
Ultimate Contributor
Well, thank you Mirek, for helping me find the bug Smile

Koldo, now it should be fine, could you test it again ?
To set command in menu editor, just double click on command name.

Ciao

Max
Previous Topic: New Tiny C Compiler Package
Next Topic: Updater package
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:21:51 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01181 seconds