Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » Upp and Altlinux
Upp and Altlinux [message #34185] Mon, 31 October 2011 07:07 Go to next message
Assargadon is currently offline  Assargadon
Promising Member

Hello.
By means of community the package under Altlinux (altlinux.ru) has been collected.
TheIDE is running.
But when I launch compilation, there is a message:
Quote:

fatal error: Core/Core.h: There is no such file or the directory
compilation terminated.

In "/usr/share/upp/uppsrc/Core" I'm show this files.
And in application directory there are empty directories with a title of used libraries: CtrlLib, Core, Draw, etc.
How much I have understood, business in ways to files. Only where to look and where to adjust it, I can't find.
Re: Upp and Altlinux [message #34186 is a reply to message #34185] Mon, 31 October 2011 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Assargadon,

How are the assemblies set up? You can find that by looking into ~/.upp/theide/*.var files or right-clicking on assembly name in "Select main package" dialog when theide starts and selecting edit assembly. E.g. for MyApps, there should be correct paths to MyApps directory and to uppsrc directory.

Also, could you post a link to the package? Maybe we could spot some problem in configuration or something similar, if there is one.

Best regards,
Honza
Re: Upp and Altlinux [message #34189 is a reply to message #34186] Mon, 31 October 2011 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member

HI Bolik.
Examples, tutorial, reference aren't launched also.
Link: http://git.altlinux.org/repo/57351/i586/RPMS.task/upp-4085-a lt0.M60P.0.1.i586.rpm
  • Attachment: upp1.png
    (Size: 123.63KB, Downloaded 348 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 31 October 2011 10:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Upp and Altlinux [message #34191 is a reply to message #34189] Mon, 31 October 2011 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor

The package looks good, as far as I can say from non-rpm distribution... So the problem is probably in the way theide sets things up upon the first start. Could you try to delete/rename .upp directory in your home and start theide? You should be presented with a wizard dialogue to set up the code locations. Please leave everything on defaults and click finish, it should produce a working settings.

If it still doesn't work after this, please send me the files uppsrc.var, MyApps.var and updates.xml that got created in the .upp/theide directory inside your home directory.

Honza
Re: Upp and Altlinux [message #34194 is a reply to message #34191] Mon, 31 October 2011 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member

Thanks, Honza.
After removal all packets became visible, and I'm run command-line application Smile
But now swears so:
Quote:

/assargadonix/upp/uppsrc/plugin/png/pngupp.cpp:4:17: fatal error: png.h: There is no such file or the directory
compilation terminated.

But the file is present.
  • Attachment: upp3.png
    (Size: 56.58KB, Downloaded 346 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 31 October 2011 13:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Upp and Altlinux [message #34195 is a reply to message #34194] Mon, 31 October 2011 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor

Assargadon wrote on Mon, 31 October 2011 13:37

Thanks, Honza.
After removal all packets became visible, and I'm run command-line application Smile

Great Smile
Assargadon wrote on Mon, 31 October 2011 13:37

But now swears so:
Quote:

/assargadonix/upp/uppsrc/plugin/png/pngupp.cpp:4:17: fatal error: png.h: There is no such file or the directory
compilation terminated.

But the file is present.

It is actually not looking for png.h from the plugin/png directory - that one is only used on windows. On linux and other posix platforms, U++ tries to link against libpng. This error probably means you don't have the corresponding develepment package installed. If I googled correctly, it should be called libpng-devel on altlinux. Note that you might run into similar issues with some other libs soon, if I remember correctly, you might need development packages for following (actual names might wary slightly for your distro...):
libx11
libxft
libpng
libgtk2.0
libnotify

Honza
icon7.gif  Re: Upp and Altlinux [message #34197 is a reply to message #34195] Mon, 31 October 2011 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member

Thank you very much. And I any more didn't know that for what to catch. We will achieve the full serviceability of the program:)
Re: Upp and Altlinux [message #34282 is a reply to message #34197] Tue, 08 November 2011 08:28 Go to previous message
Promising Member

It's work:)
If more errors it will not be possible to collect a packet under OS.
Thanks once again, Honza:)
Previous Topic: Installing upp in fedora 15
Next Topic: Missing dependency for ide/Common
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:45:15 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01702 seconds