Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Printing to 2 different printers without dialog
Printing to 2 different printers without dialog [message #35775] Tue, 20 March 2012 16:45 Go to next message
Alboni is currently offline  Alboni
Experienced Member
How can I print to different orinters without Executing print dialog, One of the printers is a serial linemode printer (for receipts).
Also as an alternative is there a simple way to print the old ascii way?
Re: Printing to 2 different printers without dialog [message #35866 is a reply to message #35775] Thu, 29 March 2012 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Alboni wrote on Tue, 20 March 2012 11:45

How can I print to different orinters without Executing print dialog, One of the printers is a serial linemode printer (for receipts).
Also as an alternative is there a simple way to print the old ascii way?

Depends on host-os.

And yes, there is definitely a way how to print in ascii in windows or linux.
Re: Printing to 2 different printers without dialog [message #35870 is a reply to message #35775] Thu, 29 March 2012 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alboni is currently offline  Alboni
Experienced Member
My software is going to be on Windows and later also Linux. I'm developing on Windows. For now I made a serial port class to drive a matrixprinter directly, and I set an Epson thermal receiptprinter as defaultprinter in Windows.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 March 2012 17:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Printing to 2 different printers without dialog [message #35914 is a reply to message #35870] Mon, 02 April 2012 18:46 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Alboni wrote on Thu, 29 March 2012 11:37

My software is going to be on Windows and later also Linux. I'm developing on Windows. For now I made a serial port class to drive a matrixprinter directly, and I set an Epson thermal receiptprinter as defaultprinter in Windows.

I am using similar approach when dealing with two printers... I mean, second or special printer is out of scope of U++, you have to handle it with host platform services...
Previous Topic: dBase Memo field
Next Topic: new: CRC handling class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:49:04 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01203 seconds