Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » Agilent Lab Equipment Automation
Agilent Lab Equipment Automation [message #36848] Wed, 11 July 2012 22:28 Go to next message
cma21 is currently offline  cma21
Hey All,

I am trying to automate my Agilent lab equipment to make testing procedures more efficient. I connect to my instruments via LAN and use a SCPI command controller to develop most of my commands in C++.

My objective is to:
1. Open a saved waveform state from my signal generator (from a list)
2. Have my analyzer use an "Auto Tune" softkey or automatically adjust to view the Frequency and dBm Power automatically as the file is opened in the previous step
3. If step 2 is not possible, I would desire to manually enter the values of Frequency and Power and adjust the screen of the Analyzer.
4. From here I would like to save the image present on the analyzer screen to a directory.

I am very new to Ultimate++ so I do not have a ton of experience using the interface. So with that any information on how to start such a task or develop a basic implementation towards completing this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Re: Agilent Lab Equipment Automation [message #36853 is a reply to message #36848] Thu, 12 July 2012 08:44 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello cma21

First of all (this time I will do it before dolik.rce Smile), welcome to the Forum.

For the user interface you can use:

- ScatterCtrl for the plots. See Examples/ScatterCtrl demo.
- Controls4U for the oscilloscope like controls. See Bazaar/Controls4U_demo, specially the Knob control.

Best regards
IƱaki
Previous Topic: PikaCRM (Customer relationship management)
Next Topic: SDL libs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:17:29 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03474 seconds