FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Zint Barcode Generator
Zint Barcode Generator [message #36989] Sun, 05 August 2012 07:21 Go to next message
navinv is currently offline  navinv
Promising Member
Source: http://zint.github.com/

Description:
A barcode encoding library supporting over 50 symbologies including Code 128, Data Matrix, USPS OneCode, EAN-128, UPC/EAN, ITF, QR Code, Code 16k, PDF417, MicroPDF417, LOGMARS, Maxicode, GS1 DataBar, Aztec, Composite Symbols and more.

Its a great barcode library supporting many symbologies. To use it in U++, you need to download it from the above mention link for Linux or Windows.

For Linux: You need to compile using make; make install
For Windows: You need to compile it into a .dll and .lib (included in zip).

Note: On Windows, after compiling, it will not run if the zint.dll is not present in the same folder where Barcode.exe is generated. U can optionally copy the dll in System32 and register it with regsvr32.exe.
Re: Zint Barcode Generator [message #40586 is a reply to message #36989] Mon, 19 August 2013 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unknown user
hi, I want to introduce a QR code barcode for all of you, I think it is of great use, maybe you can try it and find what you are interested in, hope you will like it, good luck!

[Updated on: Mon, 19 August 2013 09:48] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Zint Barcode Generator [message #40970 is a reply to message #36989] Wed, 16 October 2013 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lifeboate is currently offline  lifeboate
This barcode generator is not bad. Thanks for sharing. It supports to generate so many barcode types. But I have a question. Can the size of the created barcode be adjusted? Just like this passage says: barcode image settings.
Re: Zint Barcode Generator [message #41066 is a reply to message #36989] Mon, 28 October 2013 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lucy313 is currently offline  lucy313
glad to see so many good information here, as a feedback,i'd like to share my favorite resource for you guys.i used their vb.net barcode library ,and besides,the asp.net library SDK is not bad.
Re: Zint Barcode Generator [message #43333 is a reply to message #41066] Tue, 01 July 2014 08:41 Go to previous message
unknown user
Feel so nice to see so many practical suggestions here, I am new to know the barcode tools and I feel quite interested in the vb.net source for code128 barcode generator. What lucy313 recommended seemed to be able to meet my requirements. Sounds nice!
Previous Topic: [Funtions4U] Double definition of MIN
Next Topic: Problem with FileBrowser
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:09:31 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01124 seconds