Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Mac OS » Wondering about support.
Wondering about support. [message #37146] Wed, 29 August 2012 18:41 Go to next message
lethjakman is currently offline  lethjakman
Hey, I've just been looking into this framework for a little while and would love to use it for a few projects. I was just wondering if mac support is still being continued and how it's coming along if it is? The last post in here is a few months old.
Re: Wondering about support. [message #37147 is a reply to message #37146] Wed, 29 August 2012 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well:

http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6861& amp;start=0&

In fact, it looks we are pretty close, thanks to work fudamin has done. I believe that MacOSX will be the focus of the next cycle.
Re: Wondering about support. [message #37152 is a reply to message #37147] Fri, 31 August 2012 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lethjakman is currently offline  lethjakman
Wow I was looking in the wrong place. That's really exciting! I'll definitely have some fun with it as soon as it comes out! I'm glad the community seems pretty strong too.
icon14.gif  Re: Wondering about support. [message #37317 is a reply to message #37152] Thu, 20 September 2012 15:01 Go to previous message
iksobert is currently offline  iksobert
Promising Member
Thanks Mirek! I am also very glad to hear that. I switched to Mac a couple of years ago, and the thing I miss the most is being able to use U++ to develop quick and useful desktop apps.

Keep up the good work!
Previous Topic: some cocoa with OpenGL in upp sandbox! (UNS, UNSCtrl , UNStest)
Next Topic: mac uppcocoa ide preview pre-beta download
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:57:42 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01293 seconds