FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » Core/Rpc and VC 2012
Core/Rpc and VC 2012 [message #38977] Sat, 02 February 2013 11:27 Go to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

I switched to vc 2012 and Windows SDK 8.0 and unfortunately Core/Rpc package stopped compiling. There is rpc.h file in window sdk now and other windows h files instead of including this rpc.h includes our one I guess. If I change Core/Rpc/Rpc.h to for example UppRpc.h everything works fine. I didn't commit necessary changes because many apps use this package. I'm just reporting because something has to be done Smile
Re: Core/Rpc and VC 2012 [message #39152 is a reply to message #38977] Tue, 19 February 2013 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
unodgs wrote on Sat, 02 February 2013 05:27

I switched to vc 2012 and Windows SDK 8.0 and unfortunately Core/Rpc package stopped compiling. There is rpc.h file in window sdk now and other windows h files instead of including this rpc.h includes our one I guess. If I change Core/Rpc/Rpc.h to for example UppRpc.h everything works fine. I didn't commit necessary changes because many apps use this package. I'm just reporting because something has to be done Smile

I believe that changing

#include "Rpc.h"

to

#include <Core/Rpc/Rpc.h>

in .cpp files of Rpc package should fix this issue (unless M$ would create Core folder in includes and put rpc.h to it Smile

Commited, please check.

Mirek
Re: Core/Rpc and VC 2012 [message #39153 is a reply to message #39152] Tue, 19 February 2013 19:57 Go to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

mirek wrote on Tue, 19 February 2013 11:24

I believe that changing

#include "Rpc.h"

to

#include <Core/Rpc/Rpc.h>

in .cpp files of Rpc package should fix this issue (unless M$ would create Core folder in includes and put rpc.h to it Smile

Sometimes the obvious fix is not obvious Smile
Thanks Mirek!
Previous Topic: Gcc compile option proposal
Next Topic: PipeStream - bidirectional Stream
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:24:05 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03183 seconds