Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » key software locker
key software locker [message #43087] Sun, 04 May 2014 20:00 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I need a program that protects an application by a serial number. That number should unlock the program for a limited time period.

I looked for it in internet and I am quite confused. Do you have some experience with some locker program compatible with U++?

Thanks,
Luigi
Re: key software locker [message #43088 is a reply to message #43087] Sun, 04 May 2014 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Luigi,

Have you looked at Protect package published by Max (mdelfede)? It is available in bazaar and provides quite sophisticated way to lock some parts of application so that only people with correct key can access it...

Best regards,
Honza
Re: key software locker [message #43089 is a reply to message #43088] Sun, 04 May 2014 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hi Honza,

I was not aware of it.
It looks interesting. Unfortunately it does not operate in some time interval but forever.

Thanks,
Luigi
Re: key software locker [message #43090 is a reply to message #43089] Sun, 04 May 2014 21:21 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

forlano wrote on Sun, 04 May 2014 20:33

It looks interesting. Unfortunately it does not operate in some time interval but forever.

Judging by this post, it looks like it can use time restrictions Wink Perhaps the documentation you read is outdated or incomplete... Max will definitely tell you much more when he sees this post Wink I have used this package only experimentally, so I don't know much about it myself...

Honza
Previous Topic: Portability of serialized files on Linux(UBUNTU) and Windows
Next Topic: github mirror
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:58:27 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00836 seconds