Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » [BUG / C++11 support] Braced initializer list and Assist++
[BUG / C++11 support] Braced initializer list and Assist++ [message #43216] Sun, 08 June 2014 23:15
timl is currently offline  timl
Promising Member
It seems that Assist++ is confused by braced initializer list in constructor initialization list. Consider:
Button *const arrow[5]; // Somewhere in class definition

GameWindow::GameWindow():
	 arrow{ &backward2, &backward1, &play_pause, &forward1, &forward2 }
{
	// Trying to use Assist here (ctrl + space)
	play_pause. // Or here - play_pause is a Button and a member of GameWindow
}

If I try to use Assist as indicated above it works as if I used it in global scope. If I hit ctrl + space in place of first comment I only get Assist with categories: <all> <types> <globals>. In place of second comment I get no Assist at all.

BTW: Is it possible to make an array of Ctrl's using layout manager? I use a hack above to put constant pointers to some buttons but maybe there is a better way?

BTW2: I use svn version that is something like 1,5 weeks old. I am unable to check the precise version number, as Setup -> Check for updates... results in error message "Unable to check for updates. Can't read file uppsrc/ide/version.h". And the header version.h located in my configuration in "~/upp/uppsrc/ide/version.h" contains only '#define IDE_VERSION ""'. Should it be that way?
Previous Topic: To load a new syntax in CodeEditor
Next Topic: CodeEditor: K_F3 does not set the cursor to the search field
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:33:55 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02126 seconds